23

zoe's pov
it's been a month. the guys are going to the super bowl against the eagles. it's going to be interesting to say the least. i'm 3 months now. and todays one of our days off....and the day we're going to get married. we have our venue and everything is set perfectly. kylie is my maid of honor, Brittany is a bridesmaid along with a few of the girls on my squad Chelsea, Olivia and Jenn. patrick and my dad are giving me away and patrick and Jason are Travis' best men. with the girls help i get ready. we have a private but big venue with lots of security in case paparazzi try anything.

i smile at it and kylie says "you're so fuckin gorgeous" i chuckle "thanks ky" she smiles "after everything you've been through

i smile at it and kylie says "you're so fuckin gorgeous" i chuckle "thanks ky" she smiles "after everything you've been through...i'm happy you finally opened up and realized you love travis. you deserve this happy ending Zo" i hug her "thank you" and the hair stylist comes and does my hair

a knock sounds at the suite door and brittany opens it and i turn and smile seeing patrick and my parents

a knock sounds at the suite door and brittany opens it and i turn and smile seeing patrick and my parents. i stand and my dad hugs me tightly and i melt into his grasp. he asks "you sure babygirl?" i smile "i've never been so sure of anything in my life dad" he grins "i'm happy you finally got rid of that other prick and found what you really needed in life. now look. you're about to be a mother princess. and a wife. to someone who actually deserves you. but if he hurts you" i tell him squeezing his hand "he's never going to hurt me dad" he kisses my head "i know. that man's been worshipping the ground you walk on since college." i blush and my mother says "you look so beautiful" having just walked in her eyes watery. i hug her "mama"

she grins and touches my stomach "my grandbaby okay in there?" i grin "yeah they're fine" she asks "you know the gender yet?" "no not yet but we will soon i think. unless travis wants to wait. i'm not sure yet" with a grin. she smiles "my babygirl is all grown up" i grin and say "i love you" and i do. i missed them so much im happy we're close again. i hate how i let colson control that. any of it.

i go to patrick and hug him tighter "i love you so much boo" i grin "i wouldn't be here without you sully" he shakes his head "bullshit z. you're a fucking fighter. you made it here to this moment all by yourself. made it through hell and back and now look. you're having a family of your own with the man you deserve and i couldn't be more proud to be your brother. you're a stunning bride sis and you deserve your happy ending and forever and i'm happy you opened those eyes and heart of yours and realized it was travis that you needed. now. he's out and waiting for you. go grab those flowers of yours and put those pretty little heels on and let's make you a married woman okay" i smile bigger than what i thought was physically possible. i'm handed my shoes by kylie and i smile her way and put one on.