4

zoe's pov
i wake with a ringing phone and a slight headache...memories of yesterday come to me. i...i kissed travis...i cheated on colson. fuck. i sit up and go to shower as todays our day off. our next game is out of state. i answer the phone "hello?" i groan. kells snaps "the fuck are these pictures with travis circulating" what? i ask "what photos babe?" "i'll fucking send them" he snaps. soon a message comes through. i look at them and curse. fucking paparazzi.

he snaps "you're kissing in that second photo! the fuck is this shot Zoe?!" i huff "we weren't kissing and he's my friend we were at a party for our win

he snaps "you're kissing in that second photo! the fuck is this shot Zoe?!" i huff "we weren't kissing and he's my friend we were at a party for our win. if you showed up you wouldn't be bitching. we have to talk later." "nah talk to me now! you can't be out here acting like that with another man!" he snaps. i roll my eyes "colson he's my closest friend. he was holding me because my feet hurt and because i almost fell. you can't yell at me about this when you've confessed to cheating on me twice before!"

pat and trav don't know about that. we've been doing better. but it's been going to shit lately if you couldn't tell. he snaps "so you did fuck him? hm?! bet you're in his bed right now!" i roll my eyes at him accusing me of fucking travis...again. i reply "we were fucked up and kissed...once. that's all it was and it won't happen again" same shit he's told me when he called me while having sex with some porn star. and then called me and confessed to fucking a model.

i go to my mirror and i curse seeing a hickey. "that's all you have to say?" "that's all you said to me before colson. and i forgave you. give me that same mercy" i reply to him. he says "then the rules apply. cut him off and out." what? i reply "i can't do that. we live together." "move out" he says. i reply "are you going to help me pay my bills? or move into a place with me? you already said no and we're not ready for that. so i'm staying where i can afford it" he replies "you can live there just don't talk to that dude. i'll be there soon" fuck. i hang up and sigh.

i shower and dress in comfortable clothes. a shirt of travis' and sweats. i head out and trav smiles "morning bee" i grin "morning...can we talk...about yesterday?" sitting beside him. he nods and says "i shouldn't have allowed it to get that far" pointing to my neck. i wanted it to go farther. i haven't stopped thinking about his lips on mine and how he made me feel since i woke up. i say "i had a part to play in that too bear. i just...wanted to make sure we were okay" softly. he nods "we're good princess" i say "i told kells about it...he's not happy. and on his way...if he asks we haven't talked. and we're not going to...he doesn't want me talking to you" with a sorry look his way.

"he doesn't get to control you Zo! i get he's pissed we kissed. but to control you?" he snaps annoyed. i say "i broke his trust kissing you trav. well still be here and hang out and see one another at work and talk there....around him...just don't" he replies "fuck him. if he has a problem he can fuck off. we're best friends before anything else" annoyed. and he says "you're mine.. mine i'm not gonna let him of all people dictate who the hell you talk to it ain't right and he's not your father. yeah we kissed but we were drunk." butterflies fill my stomach. no. i can't...have feelings for travis right? i mean he's my best friend. yes we kissed. and i do love colson. when we're good...we're great. it's when we're not that it's a problem. but every relationship has its issues right?