5

travis' pov
kells came and im in my room playing video games as i hear her moaning loudly. him grunting. her moans are fake. i heard her moan for me when i put that hickey on her neck. she's faking it with him right now. is she thinking about our kiss the way i am? i keep replaying the moment she kissed me and sat her pretty ass in my lap. what having her below me felt like. fuck. i can still taste her lips. soon it stops and i hear them arguing about him leaving again. prick. and the front door closes behind him.

if i had to guess...id say he's probably fucking around. he doesn't deserve her. he never did. i hear a knock on my door after a while. i say "cmon in bee" the nickname stuck after i discovered her favorite thing used to be bees when she was younger. she even dressed as one for halloween one year and knows all these crazy bee facts still. she still gushes about them from time to time adorably.

the door opens and she comes in her hair wet and curly from a shower...in one of my shirts and shorts under no doubt. i put the controller down and turn to her and she climbs into my lap hugging me. i wrap my arms around her and she mutters "hey" i stroke her back "you okay?" she just faked it for about an hour. i doubt she's okay. she replies "rough patches suck" it's not just a patch. it's him trying to control her, ditching her when he made a promise, and constant arguments between them. he's toxic.

a rough patch is a disagreement and reconcile. it's when shit goes wrong and then you talk and it gets better from there. a rough patch isn't constant promise breaking, abandonment, tries for isolation, gaslighting. he's abusing her and i don't even think she can see it. she mutters "i'm tired" and i know she doesn't mean physically by the tone in her voice. she doesn't deserve this. she deserves to be treated like the princess she is. she deserves to be worshipped and loved. she deserves a guy who loves showing her off and loves showing up for her for every and anything. she deserves someone who loves to take photos with her and posting em. she deserves someone who won't flake on her. she deserves someone who wants to live with her and someone who worships the ground she walks on and would never hurt her.

kells isn't that guy. despite her wanting him to be. i kiss her temple "wanna head out for some food? some air might do you well bee." she nods with a smile "sounds good" getting up and she says "i'll get ready" i nod and dress and wait for her. she comes out in

i grin and take her to a cosy restaurant we always go to

i grin and take her to a cosy restaurant we always go to. not by the window and hidden. we sit next to one another as we always do. and order from the waitress. i put my hand on her thigh "you know...you shouldn't have to fake it" she says "who says i was faking?" i suck my teeth "cmon princess. i've heard you when it was genuine just last night." sliding my hand up and she says "trav" i say "you deserve to be pleasured. not used as a way to just get me jealous" knowing that was that pricks goal.

she asks "were you?" i say "baby anytime he touches you it drives me mad...i know you deserve better. and i know deep down...you know it too." moving her lace panties to the side. i look at her "tell me to stop right now...and i will. well act like that kiss never happened. like that hickey came from him and not me. like you didn't climb into my lap and force this part of me i've been hiding from you to keep our friendship, out." she doesn't say anything. so i continue. circling my thumb on her clit and she bites her lip to stay quiet. i thrust two fingers inside of her down to my knuckles fucking her with them. god she's wet. soaked.

i mutter "leave him princess." curling my fingers to her g spot perfectly. i say "i ain't the type to disrespect someone's relationship like this bee...but god does that guy fucking deserve it" and he does. but i don't want to be the other guy...not to her. but i can't bring myself to stop she's panting gritting her teeth chewing on her lip in pleasure. i'm doing that. bringing her this bliss. it's intoxicating to me. seeing her like this for me. i mutter "be with me princess. i'll treat you right...you know i will" kissing her now. she stops and says "it's not right." and i stop leaving her on the edge of orgasm.

i say "but it feels right...doesn't it?" tasting her from my fingers and she squirms. turned on by my act. fuck she tastes sweet. she replies "i can't just dip at the first sign of trouble trav...i love him" "if you did love him you wouldn't have let me do what i just did" i point out. she sighs "i...ever since we kissed last night...i can't stop thinking about it. comparing how you treat me...to how he does. he's my boyfriend...and i do have love for him....but the kiss...despite me not wanting it to...i just..." i turn to her "need to figure it out" she nods "is that bad?" i shake my head "not at all bee. we're friends first. always will be. no matter what. i'm never going to pressure you. ever. i'm never gonna control you in a way you don't want. take whatever time you need and i'll still be here" she smiles "have i ever told you that you're the best?" "a few times" and i kiss her cheek softly. we finish up here and head home. just to hear moans. what the fuck?

zoe's pov
i freeze hearing moans. kells' moans. i bust in my door and see him fucking megan fox in my bed. before i can react travis does fighting kells. and i fight megan. she leaves and kells says "baby" i scoff "how many times do you think im supposed to forgive you for this shit colson?" "you kissed travis" he snaps. i reply "now i wish i had fucked him as you accused me of! you've already broken my trust twice and now this? to get back at me? for something i did when drunk? IN MY FUCKING BED COLSON?!"

"you won't listen to me. you won't leave your beloved travis. you won't" i cut him off "you don't control who the hell im friends with colson. or what i wear and where i wear it! how long have you been fucking her?" he replies his face bleeding "2 1/2 months was gonna ask you for a open relationship between us three-" i slap him "get the fuck out" he says "cmon we can-" i scream "GET THE FUCK OUT! come and get your shit when i tell you to. he been by your side, loving a child that isn't even mine! supporting you! helping your sobriety and tours and you've been in a relationship behind my back!" he comes closer in his boxers "babe-" and travis puts me behind him "get dressed and get the fuck out or i'll call the police for trespassing you nasty fuck" and with that he's gone.