8

travis' pov
it's been a tough week for her. patrick and i have had her travel with us for the play offs even though she's off work until she's healed up. she's hardly left the hotel suite we've gotten. and when she does she's in baggy clothes and hiding from the eye of the cameras. which isn't like her. i come in from a practice and ask "Bee?" seeing it's quiet. i pause listening and hear the sound of her laptop playing game of thrones.

i walk in and say "hey bee" she grunts in acknowledgement. i say "i brought food...your favorite" hoping to cheer her up a bit. i haven't seen her even crack a smile recently. she's hiding more and more and im worried about her. her nightmares more frequent. patrick and i can tell she's been crying but she's been trying to hide it. and i don't see why...we're all trying to be here for and with her and....she doesn't seem to want us to be. she's pulling away more and more with every day. she mutters...which is the most she talks now "not hungry"

i know she didn't eat today...she probably hasn't showered either she's in the same clothes as earlier. i say "you have to eat baby" she shakes her head "not hungry" i sigh. and say "come eat when you are...do you want me to stay with you we can watch together?" she shakes her head "i'm okay. you can shower and relax trav" her voice low. i look at her and see her eyes are red rimmef and her cheeks are puffy and she's got wet cheeks, breaking my heart.

i nod giving her space she needs and wants even though i don't want to and want to stay "if you need anything...let me know" she nods and returns to her show.

zoe's pov
once he's gone i go back to twitter. i scroll down on the new video colson put up. explaining his injuries. he said i cheated on him with travis and when i got caught travis beat him up. i read the comments

what a fat bitch

i lost 10 pounds this week.

wow. she really didn't deserve you! i knew she was a slut!

i only ever slept with 5 people in my life...but i did cheat. maybe i didn't deserve colson. maybe there is something wrong with me

i always knew she had to have been fucking around on you

It was twice...but it still doesn't make it right

i read the headlines

NFL Kansas City Chiefs cheerleader Zoe Mahomes cheats on Machine gun kelly, and assaults him as per the singer/rapper reports

i pause getting a dm and open it

you stupid fat slut. how dare you cheat on colson! he gave you everything! and let you in his child's fucking life! you should really kill yourself so travis doesn't have to deal with your fat whore self!

tears fall as more and more fill my inbox.

the world is better off without you. you dirty whore. kill yourself. travis deserves better. patrick deserves better. kells and cassie deserve better! go die

my torturous cycle of reading these go on for days. me eating just enough to not worry patrick and travis and brittany. patrick brings his kids and i force a smile as i interact with them and then go back to being upset and hiding my pain.