24

travis' pov
my god she's fucking stunning. absolutely breathtaking. she's my wife. i'm married. god damn it i'm fucking lucky. we sit at our special table and i kiss her temple and say "bee you're blowin my breath away" we decided not to honeymoon. she's pregnant and we don't wanna risk traveling or anything. not only that but the super bowl is in about a week as well. she grins and mutters "trav...i'm horny" i pause and chuckle "been hiding a boner since ya walked down that isle babygirl" she puts her hand in my lap and gives it a squeeze and i curse "fuck" and she asks "bathroom?" pouting that lip of hers. the pregnancy has made her insatiable.

i chuckle "you serious?" she nods "very" i peck her lips "i'll be right behind you. go" she smiles and goes. i'm approached by jason "where's the bride man? wanted to say hi to my new sister!" i chuckle "she had to freshen up in the bathroom. speaking of, nerves are gone i gotta piss" he hugs me and i pat his back "im happy for you trav" i grin "thanks man" and i hug kylie and she mutters "ill stall. make it quick you freaks" i chuckle "thanks" and with that im off.

i knock on the door and im tugged inside the bathroom by my tie. i kiss her deeply my hands roaming. she mutters "don't. gotta be quick trav" referring to me about to pull at the laces in the back. i mutter "fuckin love you." lifting her by her thighs onto the edge of the counter. i reach and lock the door. i kiss her and set her on the counter and move her dress out the way and move her panties to the side stroking her clit and she whines "fuck" i chuckle "sh baby" thrusting my fingers into her pussy. she whines "trav" i nod "i know baby" kissing her lips fingering her to her finish.

i remove my fingers and put them in her mouth and she sucks on them happily. i unbuckle my pants and move them down to my thighs pulling her against me her legs around my waist as i thrust into her. she moans around my fingers and i curse "so fuckin tight" snapping my hips to hers. i grunt "my pretty wife" she grins bigger than i ever thought she could "your wife" i nod "m ya husband" she whines "so deep" i kiss her and she grasps onto me tightly "trav" i grunt "such a pretty pussy" watching my cock move in and out of her tight glistening pussy.

she whines "yours all yours" i stroke her stomach gently "baby's got ya needy" she nods "so fucking needy. more trav. i need more" i kiss her passionately speeding up the pace feeling just how wet and tight she gets as i bottom out with each thrust. i grunt "gonna cum" she pulls me closer "please make me cum daddy" i grunt "fuck" snapping my hips to hers and she whines pulling me into a kiss and i fill her as i cum. the music bumping already. "alright it's time for the bride her father to take the dance floor" her eyes widen "shit." i chuckle and pull her panties up and fix her dress and hair and fix myself and kiss her softly "lets go baby" she smiles "lets go"