17

travis' pov
we won. i grin and run to my girl kissing her lifting her by her thighs spinning her a bit before setting her down and she kisses up my jawline and whispers "i'm ready" her hands roaming on my jersey and her tone of voice telling me exactly what she means. i grin at her and ask "baby are you sure?" stroking her face ignoring the cameras and she nods "positive" i kiss her softly and she mutters "congrats travvy"

i grin "thank you baby. let's go see pat and head back to the hotel...unless you want to celebrate with the team?" she asks "do you?" her eyes on mine and i chuckle "fuck no. i got the prize and celebration i need right here" kissing her. she grins "let's get outta here then." leading me to the locker rooms so i can change. we say our goodbyes to patrick and everything.

skip to hotel

here i have her pinned against the door of the hotel room her hands in my hair as mine roam her body. i mutter "jump" and she does and i catch her easily shifting her onto one arm as i unlock the door kicking it closed behind us as i move us to the bed laying her below me stripping out of my shirt kicking my shoes off. i turn her to face me "are you sure baby? it's okay if you're not ready" she pulls me in and kisses me deeply and i slide my chilled hands up her shirt. i break away and pause raising an eyebrow waiting for her verbal approval.

her verbal consent is important. now more than ever. it was stripped from her and she was almost raped. she deserves to feel like her say over her body matters. i want her to feel safe enough to do this and know ill stop immediately if her mind changes. give her multiple times to stop me. she deserves to have control. every woman does. it's always important for me to make sure my partners are completely sure and know they have control over what we do if we do anything. but with what she's been through with kells...i'm treading more carefully. i don't want to trigger her in any way most importantly. and i want her to feel safe in her own skin again.

she smiles...god her smile is perfect. she's perfect. "trav im ready. if that changes i'll tell you to stop okay?" i nod and kiss at her neck marking it "promise me" she moans softly "promise" i sit up and take off her shirt her bra coming off after. fuck. i kiss down her chest to the top of her sweats she's wearing. which is unlike her. she's usually so confident and loves to show herself off and the body she's worked so hard for off. but i see the bruises from her assault and know why she doesn't right now. she's not ready to reveal that. i kiss her yellowing bruises softly telling her that i love her in different ways as i do so before i suck on her nipple. swirling my tongue around her nipple nipping at it a bit making it hard. twisting the other softly in my hand making her moan. music to my ears. i switch and then kiss back down her body and ask again "you sure bee?" she nods and i say "words" "yes trav" she says. i pull her sweats and panties off in one go. fuck.

i spread her legs taking her in. i've hardly touched her and she's soaked. i spread her legs making room for myself. i kiss up her thighs nipping into the flesh. sucking marks into it and she asks with a chuckle "what are you doing trav" stroking my hair. i smile seeing the t shaped hickey coming in on her inner thigh. i kiss to her pussy and she moans tugging my hair "fuck" as i lick between her moist folds to her pearl circling around it. her thighs muffle my ears but i can still hear her moans and sighs for me. her essence soaks my facial hair beautifully.

fuck she's delicious. truly. i pull her pussy further onto my face humming into her as i slurp and lick up her slick. she grips my hair rolling her hips moaning "travis!" she's intoxicating. my own eyes roll back at her taste as she cums soaking my beard more. i keep at it and she whines "trav" shaking from her second orgasm now. i move away with a glistening face and smirk. i grab my shirt i took off and wipe my face and she moves and slides my sweats and boxers down at my knees my cock springing free. the tip leaking and red already.

i remove them completely stroking my cock cursing and she moves onto her knees and i stop her "do you not want me to?" she asks and i stroke her face gently "trust me baby i want it. but tonight is for and about you more than anything. lay back for me baby" kissing her softly. she does her legs spread and i move to hover over her my blue eyes on her gorgeous brown "you sure?" she nods "yes travis. i love you" i grin "i love you bee" lining myself up before sliding inside of her. i grit my teeth at how she feels. holy fuck this is heaven.

it has to be. i've never felt anything better. she digs her nails into my back and moans as i stretch her "trav!" as i bottom out inside of her. i stroke her hair "you okay baby?" she nods "fuck trav move" i give her a few thrusts and her eyes roll back "ah" she moans. i grunt completely taken by her "fuck baby." kissing her as i rock my hips to hers and the headboard slams into the wall as i pick up the pace a bit. she moans "fuck!" clawing into my back breaking skin. as i use the headboard as leverage to fuck into her deeper.

i move her legs over my shoulders folding her in half sliding deeper with every thrust cursing "so fucking tight" "so fucking wet" "my pussy" she moans "yours! fuck" i wrap my hand around her throat with no real grip to it pausing for her approval and she moans into my ear "tighter" i rest my forehead against hers and tighten my grip around her throat and grunt "who's pussy is this baby?" "yours bear" she replies as i lighten my grip and i tighten it again punching the air out of her lungs with each thrust.

she whines through the grip i have on her "gonna cum" i kiss her and huff worked up "cum princess" stroking her clit pushing her over the edge and she whines "trav!" we hear a knock on the door and i hear a voice "sir maam it's the manager of the hotel. there's been multiple noise complaints. can you keep it down?" as i pull out and put her face down and ass up before thrusting into her sharply. she curses "oh fuck" as we ignore the complaint. she bounces her ass back on me and i pull her back to my hairy chest my hand around her throat snapping my hips deeper within her cunt. my fingers at her clit. she cries "fuck travis! fuck!" shaking into another orgasm.

the headboard banging against the wall i grin "cmon pretty girl. i'm almost there." she moves and shoves me down onto the bed lowering herself onto me deeper than before. she claws into my chest as she bounces and rocks her hips building a rhythm. i sit up and kiss her gripping her ass stopping her before thrusting deeply into her repeatedly making her moan "oh fuck" loudly. i suck into her chest marking her more and she moans "give it to me trav" i kiss her softly "you want all of me baby?" she nods "fuck need it" i kiss her grunting spilling into her womb deeply grunting. flooding her pussy. i lay her below me and pull out watching my cum spill from her tiny cunt. fuck. i say "baby you could get pregnant" stroking her face and she says "got plan b and im on the shot...not that kells knew" with a smile. i can see it now...her round with my baby...or two. god i love this woman. i kiss her "you sure you're okay with all of this...i shouldve stopped at the store and got us condoms and-" she stops me with a finger to my lips "it's okay trav. i love you" i kiss her hand "i love you too. so much bee...i just...don't want you to end up pregnant and you not be ready for that yet. i just...want you to be sure and ready for that possible outcome baby. my uh...genes are strong...it took my mom once to get pregnant. and once for jason and kylie too once they actually were trying and weren't wrapping" she kisses me softly "whatever the outcome...i know i love you and you love me. and i know we'd get through it together" i grin at her faith in me and her lack of fear of me freaking out or abandoning her. "i love you...you know that bee?" she grins "i love you too bear." kissing me.

i take us to the bath and start one for us before we lay together watching tv and it ends with us tangled in the sheets going for 4 more rounds...us gaining more and more noise complaints...oops?