22

zoe's pov
i'm on the sidelines cheering as they continue to win the game a smile on my face. i'm lifted and kick and hop down shortly after. i move into cartwheels and into some flips and i land wrong let out a "AGH!" clutching my leg in agony. all i hear "it seems Zoe mahomes sustained an injury at the sideline...and Travis Kelce and Patrick mahomes are off the field mid play" from the announcers

travis' pov
patrick calls the play and then i hear "it seems zoe mahomes sustained an injury at the sideline" and my head snaps over and i see her on the floor. panic hits my heart and i abandon the game and go to her side. i ask "what happened? did you let her fly? did she fall?!" worried as fuck having thrown my helmet on the bench.

i cup her face "baby? what happened?" a voice says "it's her leg travis. she did a flip and landed wrong but she didn't fall much" my poor baby. she was so excited to come back to this before she goes on maternity leave. first day back and she gets an injury. fuck. i kiss her head "you feeling okay bee?" she huffs "my fuckin leg trav" pouting with crossed arms. patrick asks softly "the lil niece or nephew okay?" she nods "feels like it" i ask him "can you tell andy-" he nods and pats my arm "take care of her"

i nod and help them put her in a cart and join her and we go to the doctor that's in the back. i ask "should we make an appointment for the baby?" nervous. she replies "i fell on my ass i think we're good baby" kissing my cheek. i ask "how do you feel?" she mutters "can't believe i fucked up my leg on my first day back" i mutter "aw baby you'll heal and then be okay." "i won't be able to cheer for the superbowl" she pouts. i tell her "you'll be here just cheering in a different way bee." kissing her head.

i ask the doctor "how's her leg?" holding her hand and she says "fractured in two parts. she'll need a cast to heal it" shit. she squeezes my hand as they do what they can to set it and she chooses a red cast. patrick comes back "what's the damage?" "fracture" i say and kiss her head softly and i ask "got a marker?" with a smile the doctor hands me one and patrick says "nah! i'm signing first" i snatch it "my idea, i sign first!" and she laughs "seriously?" i kiss her lips and write

love you to the moon and back, hang strong mama bee
-bear

i hand the marker to patrick and he writes

love you mama sis, take care of that leg of yours ily
-patty

i kiss her and say "cmon let's get you on that sideline baby" lifting her. she says "crutches!" taking them from the doctor. i hand them to patrick and he says "man loves and spoils you" i kiss her "yup" walking out the tunnel i set her on the bench that's here for the cheerleaders. i tell her "gotta go back and help win this game baby. do you need something to elevate it? ice?" she kisses my lips "i'm okay bear. promise. you'll be the first to know if i'm not" i nod and mutter "marry me baby" "i already said i would" she says with a grin.

i kiss her head and beg "as soon as possible. i wanna be your husband when he or she gets here baby" she grins "really?" "yeah. absolutely bee" i nod and tell her softly. she grins "yes" and kisses me softly. i stroke her hair hearing "KELCE! GOTTA GET ON THAT FIELD OR WELL LOSE!" reid says and i chuckle "ON IT COACH" she puts my mouth piece and helmet on for me and kisses my helmet "go win that game papa bear" i grin and run out onto the field. stopping to kiss her when i score. and we win. i run to her and scoop her up and kiss her "one game closer to the bowl baby" she chuckles and kisses me again "you're gonna get there trav. you won!"