15

travis' pov
we land after a few hours. i unbuckle our seatbelt. her having fallen asleep. no nightmares thankfully for her. they've become more frequent during her hospital stay. i kiss her head gently and mutter caressing her thighs softly to rouse her "hey bee we just landed okay? gotta wake up now" she groans "travvy" curling into me more and i chuckle and put the hood up and shades on her too picking her up. i kiss her head and patrick chuckles "you're spoiling her man" "when have i not? besides she's my girl now so it's my job even more" i say walking us out as they grab our bags for us. flashes blind me and she hides her face onto my neck and a camera is shoved into her hidden face and i shove it out the way annoyed as she hides more as they stun her more with the flash of the camera "the fuck is your problem man?! get the fuck outta her face flashing her like that! she's fuckin trying to sleep!" i snap completely annoyed.

i clench my jaw at what i hear them shout. "DID YOU STEAL HER FROM MGK?!" "WAS SHE EASY?!" "WAS HER SUICIDE ATTEMPT BECAUSE OF HER INABILITY TO CHOOSE?!" i stop at that last one and i turn and snap "her suicide attempt wasn't about a relationship! it was about the fact that she had been assaulted and everyone thought it was okay to tell her she should die and that the people who absolutely love her the most, don't and would not miss her! it's because of the nightmares mgk has caused her that she could not escape from! he cheated on her in her home and in her bed! he admitted to having been cheating on her for months! shit like what you know has happened and the shit you don't know is why we fucking say protect all women! she's not a slut or a whore don't you DARE insinuate that she is! Zoe mahomes isn't the vile things you comment about her daily! she's not what that bitch machine gun kelly has said she is. he is the real fucking problem. not her. she's a fucking victim of bullying, of so much hate and more. she deserves the world. really. she does. and if you have nothing better to ask. if you have nothing good to say about her and to her. get the hell out of my and her face" getting us into the car settling her in. she sends me a small smile "thanks trav" i kiss her smiling lips "any time bee."