25

travis's pov
i sit again and jason says "never thought we'd get to this point. you two" i chuckle "me either. 19 year old me would die if i were to go back and tell him we finally got the girl of our dreams" he chuckles "you're a married man now trav. when are you gonna tell people about this and the baby? can't hide her stomach forever. i get the want for privacy. and i get the want for their safety. i really do. but with who she is and how everyone is about her...you won't be able to hide it much longer she's already showing a bit, and hiding can lead to stress."

i nod "soon. we're gonna have to. but we just want some bliss before the tabloids fuck around and bring her down. they're relentless with this kells shit" thinking about that asshole and his fans still coming for her. the shit they say. she blocks it but there's only so much she can do when it's everywhere at all times. "travis!" a voice says and i turn and see cassie dressed. we sent an invitation to her mom and scheduled for a day she'd have visitation but we weren't sure she'd be able to make it.

i smile and stand "hey cass" hugging her. watching my girl dance and talk with watery eyes with her pops. she smiles "congratulations! really!" i ask her softly "this doesn't bother you? i know you..." she fills in "wanted her to be my second mom? she is. and always will be travis. even if my dad and her ended the way that they did. and what he did to her. she's always going to be that to me. i'm happy for you both really. i just want her happy travis." hugging me and i hug her "i know it'll mean a lot that you came cass." i look over and see im being summoned to take over the dance with her "duty calls cassie. but i'm happy you're here. take a seat have food and some fun" she nods with a smile "go"

and i do. i'm hugged by her dad and he mutters "take care of my lil girl and that baby travis" "always" i tell him patting his back and he says "welcome to the family" i say "thanks man" and with that she's mine again. the acoustic version of latch by sam smith starts to play and i pull her to me as we sway. "cassie is here" i tell her softly. she lights up and looks for the girl and grins seeing her "im glad" i grin "i knew you would be baby" i ask "how are you feeling" spinning her before bringing her into my arms.

"perfect" her eyes on mine. i smile "perfect" and i kiss her softly and mutter "i love you both so much bee" she strokes my face softly "we love you so much travis" and my hand moves to her small bulged stomach. it's so fucking cute. i ask "when do we find out what we're having?" lifting her and spinning us softly before letting her down and she says "we could find out this next visit. guess it just depends on the little one here" i grin "do you want to find out?" "do you?" she asks and i nod immediately "absolutely. appointment is in 3 days right?" she nods "yup" i kiss her lips and mutter "you know we can't hide this from the world forever baby"

she nods "i know. and the doctors said we're out of the woods for any easy possibility of miscarriage. so we can tell the world and be okay. just depends on when we want to leave our bubble with it" i grin "i wanna shout it from the rooftops baby." she grins "i wont stop you. i just..." "worry because of colsons following and the tabloids?" i answer for her and she nods and i tell her "i wont let anything happen to the two of you bee. anything they could say ill fucking set em straight. we shouldn't have to hide our baby and marriage because of them though bee"

she nods "i'm tired of hiding trav. so let's not hide. we will find a way to still keep our peace without it" i grin and kiss her softly. our song ends and we have the time of our lives at our wedding, surrounded by people who love us and our baby. i take her hand and head outside and lead her into the truck and i ask her "ready?" she nods "yes" with a grin. we head to our hotel and we're brought inside through a different entrance to avoid paparazzi so we can announce everything ourselves and it not end up on a magazine just yet.

we head to our room and i immediately kiss her lifting her into my arms. i lay her down on the bed and she pushes my jacket off and i toss it my hands roaming to the back of her dress and i free her from it pausing to take her in

 i lay her down on the bed and she pushes my jacket off and i toss it my hands roaming to the back of her dress and i free her from it pausing to take her in

i thank whatever god made her and gave her to me. i sit back and grab my phone and she sends me a smile as i take pictures of her just wanting to see her like this forever. and i will. she's my wife. she grabs my belt and undoes it removing it and moving my pants down my thighs stroking my cock. i curse "fuck." as she kisses the tip and then sucks at it. i feel her tongue at the vein underneath as she bobs her head and i grip her hair cursing at the feeling of her. i start to thrust unable to stop myself because she feels so good. my cock taps the back of her throat and she moans. she breaks for air and i remove the pins from her hair and lay her below me again.

i kiss her lips "i love you" she grins "then show me" i chuckle and suck marks into her neck and chest before removing her bra and doing the same to her chest. i kiss her stomach softly with a smile.

i remove her panties and lick my lips at the sight of her

i remove her panties and lick my lips at the sight of her. my cum from earlier dripping and her pussy wet and ready. i lick between her folds melting into her taste. she moans gripping me "fuck" my tongue circling her clit. heaven. this is heaven. it has to be. she stops me before her orgasm "come here" i smile and do i kiss her lips sliding into her once im lined up. she moans gripping onto my shoulders. i rest my head beside hers and snap my hips to hers her legs around me letting me in deeper. i curse "so fucking tight baby"

she moans "fuck travis!" i grunt "fuck" feeling her. i grasp her face and kiss her filthily and she pulls me impossibly closer. she flips us over sinking down on me a second later. her mouth dropped open in ecstasy. i grip her hips moving her along cursing "fuck" she whines "m gonna" i nod "fuck baby cum" she whines shaking "fuck!" i keep moving her through her orgasm to another one and to mine. i thread my fingers into her hair and kiss her sweetly "i love you" she lets a smile split her face making my heart stop "i love you travis"