Chapter 1

Tae's POV

It's finally Friday and I feel like I can finally breathe and sleep in tomorrow. We have been hard at school with test after test giving me sleepless nights.

Jimin is my roommate at the college dorms but I hardly see this boy. He is always with his boyfriend. We hardly hang out with school being this rough but he'd rather spend his time with his man.

Yes I am saying that while rolling my eyes,I am happy for him but the other part of me just want him to include me.

I get to our dorm room and open the door closing it behind me and just blob on my bed . That's when he just casual walks out of his room in his trunks drinking water and gets on top me hugging me.

Jimin: I miss you,

Tae:" yeah right,you spend all your time with Cha.

Jimin:" As I should, duh.  When you dated the one we shall not mention you also did the same thing.

Tae:" Arg don't talk about that asshole please

Jimin:" Okay okay but I got you something to keep you busy while you wait for another guy.

Tae:" If it's a vibrator or anal beads I am going to beat you over your head.

He gets up and runs to his room and brings out a gift bag and hands it to me with a gorgeous mischievous smile.I take it and open the bag and it's a vibrator.

Tae:" Really?

Jimin:" Oh don't be shy,everyone has a vibrator or a dildo and you're always alone here,put on some porn and just go heyday hammer.

Tae:" I don't think I will ever have the energy to mastubate. Between classes and tutoring I am always busy,by the time my head hits the pillow the last think on my mind is sex.

Jimin:"I told you that you don't have to do all this tutoring stuff for money I got yoir back always.

Tae:" I know,you and your parents do so much for me already and I am so thankful but I also don't want to just be a leech.

Jimin:" I will hit you on your chin, I love helping you. You're my best friend after all. I just really want you to never stop asking for help should you need it.

Tae:" Look at our dorm,it's literally like an apartment babe,I appreciate you.

Jimin:" What are your plans for tonight?

Tae:" Take a long bath,make popcorn and finish watching How to get away with murder.

Jimin:" yawn,eww. What if we go dancing like we used to back when we started college? You me Cha and his friend that may or may not like you

Tae:" Nope,no more blind dates  Jiminah.  I don't have time for the dating pool.

Jimin:" You won't go if you still want to be with Minho

Tae:" ugh don't even play that card,it's so overly used already.

Jimin:" Please please,let's just go and have fun

Tae:" let's finish this series and play games here

Jimin:" I will tutor your class for you next week so you can rest,how about that?

Tae:" Pinky promise?

We do our promise handshake and I tell him that I will go with him. Maybe I need a release. My balls are kinda heavy and it's been 3 years since Minho and I called it quits on our one year relationship, I caught the mother fucker red-handed getting a blowjob from someone he told me was just a friend and not even his type.