Chapter 4: Megatron's Awaken

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, where's the cube?" He asked him and then Bumblebee was got up from the pole and he showing where is the big ass cube really is and this make (Y/N) with others are gonna look at Bumblebee's doing and he just use his bare hands grab the giant cube and using the power to change the giant cube changed back to small ass cube.

(Y/N): "Huh...that was good." He said to him.

Sam: "Okay, we got the cube." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Let's get moving right now before-" He tries to said and then out of nowhere an alarm ringing right up and make the others were surprises about what happened and (Y/N) doesn't know what it was...but he think there is an accompany was coming here.

(Y/N): "We have to move right now." He said to Sam and Mikaela and then Bumblebee was transform to mustang vehicle car and let the car was passing through. As for (Y/N) and the others are going out right away by themselves and they both moving out to somewhere else and get the door opened out immediately.

When (Y/N) with the others are went inside the vehicle car and then (Y/N) told Bumblebee to start the engine of the vehicle car right away and then Bumblebee driving his vehicle car to heading out. Then (Y/N) tell Bee to called the other Autobots immediately and then which he is really did it and (Y/N) just sat there and chilling little bit and then (Y/N) know the two of them were fine but he need to look out for these two humans.

(Y/N): "Decepticons...they are here right on the time." He said to himself.

Sam: "They're here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, they are looking for the cube." He said to Sam and make him was look at the cube and then he said to him again.

(Y/N): "Listen, keep the cube...and whatever you do...don't give up." He said to Sam and make him was nod his head and then they heard the other vehicles was passing through and make them saw the Autobots was behind them. When (Y/N) was notice there is two vehicles back there and he saw there is...truck with police car but Sam said to (Y/N).

Sam: "Oh no...that's the cop!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Friend of your?" He asked him.

Sam: "No...not friendly." He said to (Y/N) and suddenly the truck was over there and change into something worst big robot form like Decepticon...Bonecrusher and Optimus who transform himself and prepare for fight.

(A/N: Imagine this is the best silent kill from Optimus Prime right there.)

To Be Continued.