Chapter 26: Reunion With Optimus Prime

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Arcee are the only left to be alive and yeah...(Y/N) protect Arcee about what happened back there...the humans were shooting and tries to killed (Y/N) and Arcee but that they kick their asses. Then (Y/N) thinking these humans haven't change and he decide to kill them with brutal ways and he look at them like a wild grin madman and then he just kick their butts and send them both down on the ground.

As for Arcee know (Y/N) hate humans but she want him to stop killing and hurting...but whoever or whatever did this...they are going to pay.

"Calling All Autobots!"

When (Y/N) with Arcee heard the voice called out and make the two of them were surprises about the voice...was belong to someone else that the two of them know and the person who was alive as well and that is...Optimus Prime! Optimus Prime is alive!!!!!!

They both going out and they were going to alert the other Autobots members: Hounds, Crosshairs, Sideswipe, Jazz, Bumblebee, Prowl, Dino, Wreckers, and Ironhide immediately that they heard the new of Optimus Prime is alive as well.

The Autobots were heard the good new of the leader was finally return back here by himself and then (Y/N) who was smile to heard about Optimus Prime is back. 

To Be Continued.