Chapter 19: Final Battle/Fallen's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with his Godzilla form and make him begin to moving out by himself and he start to going to rampage down at these Decepticons by himself and the Decepticons notice (Y/N) is here and yes...he's going to terminate these motherfuckers by himself with his bare hands.

When the Autobots and the humans were down there and they notice (Y/N) is here and this make them were surprises and horror for what they saw a huge giant kaiju monster appeared out of nowhere and they saw hot big and terrifying it is. Then the monster was walking toward to the decepticons where they notice him and then (Y/N) prepare for fight and kill these motherfuckers by himself.

Arcee: "(Y/N)?" She ask in surprise.

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

When (Y/N) roar out like that and make the Decepticons were snapped out of their focus and they both start to shooting their weapons at (Y/N) and make him stood right there and he was an invincible for himself and make him doesn't felt shots by these Decepticons. Then (Y/N) was let out a roar toward at the Decepticons and he begin to stomp his foot down at these motherfuckers and killing the rest of these Decepticons by himself and when (Y/N) felt many shots comes from these Decepticons who were flying and he decide to have enough of it and he use his other moves.

He opened his mouth out and release fires all over down on the ground where the Decepticons were burning alive by (Y/N)'s flames and killing many of them all and then (Y/N) switch other energy with flames change into Atomic purple breath.

The King Of Monsters was shooting his laser with purple hitting many Decepticons and killing the rest of them like ripped them all apart off by himself and then (Y/N) begin to destroy everything who stood on his way. 

Then (Y/N) felt behind got blasts by the flying Decepticons who were tries to take (Y/N) down and he decide to shooting them with his behind back and kill these decepticons and blow them up.

When (Y/N) killing many of these Decepticons with his bare hands and he take many of them out already and then he look over there and when he look over there and he saw many Decepticons coming here and make him opened his mouth out and blast these fools again.