Prologue: The Legend Of Gojira's Return

3rd POV:

In Present.

A long time ago.

In 1954 Tokyo city was been burned down with flames all consume over the whole city and all every innocent people were dying and they both are suffering by the terror of reign with fear...and yes...the monster who destroying the mankind for long time ago...and his name is an important for this world.

There was a legend of kaiju monsters...the most pure fear terrifying monster for what we called him...Gojira...Godzilla The King Of Monsters.

Godzilla/Gojira/The King Of Monsters

Godzilla is a prehistoric reptilian monster, awakened and empowered after many years by nuclear radiation. With the nuclear bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Lucky Dragon 5 incident still fresh in the Japanese consciousness, Godzilla was conceived as a metaphor for nuclear weapons. Others have suggested that Godzilla is a metaphor for the United States, a "giant beast" woken from its "slumber" that then takes terrible vengeance on Japan. As the film series expanded, some storylines took on less-serious undertones, portraying Godzilla as an antihero or as a lesser threat who defends humanity. Later films address disparate themes and commentary, including Japan's apathy, neglect, and ignorance of its imperial past, natural disasters, and the human condition.

Godzilla was the most terrifying monster who take his vengeance at the Japan and destroying everything on Tokyo city and revenge at those mankind for what they did to him...nuke the bomb at the island when he was a dinosaur. After they nuke him but...he is still alive and he become something different and something more bigger and dangerous what he might become...the most horror of Kaiju monster...Godzilla.

After Godzilla was destroying everything in the city and destroying life of innocent people around here and they want to get away from this madness and horror...but they can't...it kept coming and coming more to destroy the whole worlds.

When Godzilla was destroying everything around here and make people were suffering by Godzilla's wrath and none of them were tries to escape and they are stuck here with Godzilla's wrath...after the military soldiers they were tries their best to take the beast, devil, Satan down...and it is only way to bring him down before he hurt innocent people.

After they were finish him...Godzilla was stuck there with frozen and he tries to move because the other project for what the military want to stop Godzilla and frozen the feared monster that he cannot came out anytime and soon....but Godzilla is death? Is he Death?

Until the frozen was broken into pieces and make all everything all down on the ground and turns out that Godzilla is dead...but super dead as hell.

He will be back.

He may reincarnated into the future's world.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

...

...

...

...

...

In Reality's world.

There was an portal appeared out of nowhere and somewhere in the beach and make the portal was growing bigger and then it is finally land down on the ground where he was stood up on the sand and make him was slowly got up....this man or figure or himself and he was a legend...and he called himself is Shin Godzilla.

and he called himself is Shin Godzilla

???: "Where am I?"

To Be Continued.