Chapter 23: Sentinel Betray Autobots

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

After the resurrection of Sentinel Prime and the legend for Optimus Prime was finally return for himself and yes...he was finally return back alive when Optimus stabbed him in the chest and it was like easily and this make (Y/N) still confuse about Sentinel Prime. Then (Y/N) ask Arcee if she know about him and she was explaining to (Y/N) about Sentinel Prime was a good leader and Prime for himself and (Y/N) heard about this man...and he believe for what him but (Y/N) doesn't know much about him and surely he can trust him.

Then Sentinel Prime was need to be protection from Decepticon cause (Y/N) doesn't like this idea and he don't know much about this man...but he was surely friend of Optimus Prime and (Y/N) was definitely look at the eyes of Sentinel Prime and he knew something ain't right about him and it is twitching and (Y/N) doesn't like it.

(Y/N): "*I don't like him...but I'm not so sure about how he is going to do...whatever he tries to pull here and I need to take a closer to watching at him from now on.*" He thought himself and make (Y/N) was going to figure it out what exactly he want and (Y/N) must do his duty as soldier and protecting Sentinel Prime right away.

(Y/N): "*Whatever it is...something fishy around here.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) went with Arcee, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Dino, Wheeljack too. Then they both begin to moving out to somewhere else in this city and all they have to do is...get Sentinel Prime for his own safety and he cannot get killed by these Decepticons when they get their hands on him.

When (Y/N) notice there was two police cars behind at them and make him definitely smell the scent of these two cops over there and they are Decepticons too. 

After they both get Sentinel to safety right away and make (Y/N) was stepped out of Arcee's bike form and he was stood right there and chilling by himself and he doesn't know what Sentinel is gonna do but he had a bad feeling about this.

Lennox: "Get him to safety right now!" He shout out to the others but until Sam was going to talk with Lennox.

Sam: "We gotta get Sentinel outta here, he is the key to all this..." He said.

Sentinel Prime: "Indeed I am! What you must realize my Autobot brothers, is we were never going to win the war! For the sake of our planet's survival, a deal had to be made... with Megatron!" He shout out and he grab his weapon out and prepare to shoot but (Y/N) who was seen this and make him shout out.

(Y/N): "IRONHIDE!!! BEHIND YOU!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out and make Ironhide heard this and he just dodge out of the way and make him was land down on the ground and then he blast his weapon at Sentinel Prime and this pisses him off...then (Y/N) with the other Autobots shooting at Sentinel Prime with their weapons and they both tries to stop him. 

Lennox: "GET BACK!" He shout out to them and make them were looking back at Sentinel Prime was losing out of his own mind right now and he destroy everything around to him.

(Y/N): "Fucking Christ....that bastard betray us....he play us and betray us." He said to himself.

To Be Continued.