Chapter 2: Meet Sam & Mikaela

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was running up in the rooftop's building and make him was begin to moving out to somewhere else and searching also smell the thing was comes from the sky and make him want to know where it is and he need to get there fast as he could. Then (Y/N) was running on the rooftop's building that he just make sure he can smell something else around here in this world...and (Y/N) just jump up from the ground and land on the rooftop's building.

(Y/N): "I definitely smell something else is here and I need to get there fast as I could." He said to himself and make him was running and keep running off to somewhere and he doesn't want that happened and (Y/N) was look over there...he saw there is five vehicle cars were driving off. But something caught his nose and he smell it...like a metal liquid and there is two humans are inside the yellow vehicle car too.

(Y/N): "*Something smell off...these vehicles....there is no drivers in there...but real question is...they aren't the real vehicles.*" He thought himself and make him got up from the ground and he begin to moving out right away.

(A/N: Imagine David Belle as (Y/N) use the parkour with superhuman powers scene.)

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was finally land down on the other rooftop's building and make him was stand up and begin to walking toward to where the view of the other house and (Y/N) definitely know the smell and scent comes from the vehicle over there. Then (Y/N) was begin to walking toward at it and he stop right there...he saw there is two truck, paramedic, two hot vehicle cars and after he seen this...he saw they were transform into their own robot forms.

The Autobots: Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Ironhide, Ratchet, and Jazz

(Y/N): "These vehicles...aren't normal...they are robots." He said to himself and he was kneel down there and watching the robots were doing and he just need to make sure if they are going to break Sam's house. But (Y/N) doesn't really think so...he know the alien robots are good but he definitely sense them and smell it and when (Y/N) was watching at the robots doing also the two humans went in there right now and they start to look for something for what (Y/N) doesn't understand humans.

(Y/N): "I wondering what if they were doing?" He said to himself.

(A/N: This scene is one of the most funniest hilarious scene.)

(Y/N): "Funny...I think it is funny right now." He said to himself and make him heard the police sirens coming here right away and (Y/N) saw the arrival of black vehicles came here right away and make (Y/N) was got his eyes narrowed at it and then (Y/N) doesn't know who they are. When he saw these men...came out of their vehicles and they dressing up as black business suit with white underneath shirt and black tie around their necks.