Chapter 15: Optimus Prime's Death

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was driving Arcee's bike form and make him just moving out to where Sam really is...and he was been capture by the decepticon helicopter and it is called Blackout and then (Y/N) just told Arcee to goes faster and more faster.

(Y/N): "I shouldn't know why are the Decepticon goes after Sam?!?" he said to himself.

Arcee: "They wants something from him and they want the information on his eyes." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Grrrgh...these son of bitches are going to die badly...cause I'm going to tear them all apart off if they dare lay a hand on the boy." He said to himself.

Arcee: "(Y/N), I need you to remain calm...I know you are worrying about Sam. I know your rage and we are not going in there before they notice us...we need to call reinforcement and Autobots." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I suggest you are right about it." He said to her and make the two of them were heading to where the old abandon factory really is and (Y/N) with Arcee were going in there slowly like sneak in there quiet. Then the two of them are going up there and investigate around in this old factory abandoned and make them gonna witnessed the whole things.

(Y/N): "Fuck this...I'm going to go in there and save his ass." He said to her.

Arcee: "No, don't!" She tries to said and out of nowhere a crashes comes from the top roof and someone else was came down here and revealed himself is Optimus Prime!!!!!!

And he wasn't alone...he had Bumblebee with him.

(Y/N): "Shit, we go in there!!!!!!!" He shout out toward to her and then they both were going in there and fighting some decepticons and get Sam and Mikaela out of here right now and (Y/N) get the two of them for their own safety. Then (Y/N) saw Optimus Prime was transform into his own truck mode form right away and make him was going to give the three of them a ride right away and they need to get out of here fast as they could. 

(Y/N): "Optimus...." He said in surprise and he saw his friend was been killed by Megatron.

This will not stand.

This will not stand.

THIS WILL NOT STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Y/N): "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He roar out in anger and make him transform into his monstrous dark demonic form right away.

(Y/N): "*GROWLING*" He was growling out toward at the Decepticons that they saw his final transformation was done.

After (Y/N) was transform into some kind of monster right away and this make the Decepticons are stop and surprise with their faces for what they gonna surprise about what they gonna seen this and then they both saw his ugliest scary form for what they gonna witnesses about.

It was huge big and skinny also he had one eye hole from his top of head and skinless form and he had a growing spikes behind his back and this creature was completely terrifying form for what they gonna witnesses off. His height is 32 feet tall and very big even compare than Optimus Prime and seems to be stronger and faster for himself and that they have no idea who or what he really is.