Chapter 8: Work With The Humans

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was been taken by the government soldiers and they take him to where the interrogation and between him and the president along with the other Sector 7 agents by themselves.

(Y/N): "Let's get this over with." He said to the investigators.

Agent 1: "Start with the question. Who are you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I am (Y/N) Shin....and I'm not from around here." He said to him.

Agent 2: "Where are you from?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he told the agent it is long time ago and he doesn't know how to explain the whole things about what they believe him or not.

Agent 1: "So, what's your story? What bring you here?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't want to tell you about this...All I want is new normal life and second chance. So, anyone else want to ask me more questions? I'm waiting." He said to him.

Agent 2: "About what happened back there in the city...you were transform into that thing." He said to (Y/N) and showing the picture and video recording of (Y/N) with his monstrous form of Godzilla...but different demonic dark form for what he become. When (Y/N) seen this and he knew what he done but he doesn't care...and all he did is killing these Decepticons with his bare hands like wild animal...rip and tear.

Agent 2: "Now, explain to us back there

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Agent 2: "Now, explain to us back there...what are you?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Chuckle* You wouldn't know about it." He said to him.

Agent 2: "Just try us. We surely that we want to understand." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look up at the agent and he said.

(Y/N): "You have no idea what capable power for what I become...and become something fear for what you see the truth of God...I am the only one who was walk through the years to get my revenge toward to the humans after what they did to me...they kill me and now I am back alive." He said to him and this surprise and confuse the two agents...but (Y/N) decide to tell the two of them about the whole things for what they heard of (Y/N) saying.

After the two agents were done listening about (Y/N) tell them and this make the two of them were listening about what (Y/N) going to be dangerous monster...yes...he is the most dangerous monster for what they heard of. This make the two of them felt the aura comes from (Y/N) and the power of darkness inside at him and atomic for what he might and become.

(Y/N): "So...anything with questions?" He asked him.

Agent 1: "We want you to join with Sector 7." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Wait, what?" He asked him and then (Y/N) was basically doesn't know about what he must do but all what he do is join up as an army soldier...and only thing for what he really do is training become as a soldier or maybe professional soldier for himself. Then (Y/N) wasn't saying anything all he had to do is join up right away with the Sector 7 base.

...

...

...

...

In Present.

To Be Continued.

Bayverse: Shin Godzilla (Male Reader Insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें