Chapter 1: Different Years

3rd POV:

In Reality's world.

There was an portal appeared out of nowhere and somewhere in the beach and make the portal was growing bigger and then it is finally land down on the ground where he was stood up on the sand and make him was slowly got up....this man or figure or himself and he was a legend...and he called himself is Shin Godzilla.

and he called himself is Shin Godzilla

(Y/N) Shin/Godzilla.

(Y/N): "Where am I?" He asked himself and make him was walking off to somewhere and he was naked by himself and make him just walking in the dark night place and he just start to moving out to somewhere by himself. When (Y/N) was walking and he is heading upstairs from the beach place and make him walk up there and begin to moving up to the location and when he was walking up to this new world and different years...and that is Los Angeles city...he is in California state.

(Y/N): "I'm not in Japan...I'm in different year and timeline." He said to himself and make him heard there was a laughs and chuckles from those thugs who are approach at (Y/N)...and make him was turn around to face these three thugs are here by themselves.

Punk 1: Nice night for a walk, eh?

(Y/N): "Nice night for a walk."

Punk 2: "Wash day tomorrow? Nothing clean, right?"

(Y/N): "Nothing clean. Right."

Punk 3: "Hey, I think this guy's a couple cans short of a six-pack."

(Y/N): "Your clothes... give them to me, now." He said to them in serious and which make the three of thugs don't even like it.

Punk 1: "Fuck you, asshole!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to (Y/N) and then one of them was got his knife out and tries to stabbed him and he got backhanded by (Y/N) and send him to the bench chair and break his neck. Then (Y/N) slap at the other motherfucker and send him to the light and make his head got hit in the back of his head and (Y/N) got stabbed by one of them in the chest and finally (Y/N) swung his fist through at the last one in the chest so hard through to the back of his and make (Y/N) lift the last one up and he was keep punching through and he throw the body down on the ground.

Punk 2: "H-Holy shit!!!!!!!!" He said to himself and saw his two friends were been killed by (Y/N) who punch through at them and kill one of them too...and (Y/N) look back at the last one who was scared as shitless and make him take his coat, and outfit by himself.

Punk 2: "Here, man! Take it! Just take it all!!!!!!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was got it in his hands and then he start to walking off right away by himself and begin to get dresses up in the alleyway and he cannot let them seen his naked.

(Y/N): "This felt better." He said to himself and he just begin to walking away from here by himself and make him was walk up in this new world and he just ignoring everything around him in this city...and he found the year of this city and new world is...2007.

(Y/N): "2007....Hm, different timeline for this world." He said to himself and make him begin to walking off in this new world...after he die already and he will get back to take his revenge toward to the humans...but he doesn't want to kill or destroy the mankind after what he did is horrible thing...pure evil for himself. For what he chosen his own life is become a good man or not change into monster for what he just might become and all he want to do 

Time Skip Later.

In Los Angeles City.

Los Angeles is the most populous city in the U

Los Angeles is the most populous city in the U.S. state of California. With roughly 3.9 million residents within the city limits as of 2020, Los Angeles is the second-most populous city in the United States, behind only New York City; it is also the commercial, financial and cultural center of Southern California. Los Angeles has a Mediterranean climate and an ethnically and culturally diverse population, and it is the principal city of a metropolitan area of 13.2 million people. Greater Los Angeles, which includes the Los Angeles and Riverside–San Bernardino metropolitan areas, is a sprawling metropolis of over 18 million residents.

The majority of the city proper lies in a basin in Southern California adjacent to the Pacific Ocean in the west and extending partly through the Santa Monica Mountains and north into the San Fernando Valley, with the city bordering the San Gabriel Valley to its east. It covers about 469 square miles (1,210 km2), and is the county seat of Los Angeles County, which is the most populous county in the United States with an estimated 9.86 million residents as of 2022. It is the fourth-most visited city in the U.S. with over 2.7 million visitors as of 2022.

When (Y/N) was walking among these humans who were just passing through and (Y/N) begin to move up there in this new world and he didn't know what's in this world...nothing about (Y/N)...but he just see there was a movie called Godzilla (1954) and any Heisei classic movies of Godzilla.

(Y/N): "Hmph...this is different than I thought." He said to himself and make him was going out in this new world and other direction and when he was walking and keep walking until he sense there is something else here.

(Y/N): "*Strange...I just sense or smell something.*" He thought himself and make him was sniffing up to the sky and he turn his head to look up and he saw there was a shooting star comes from the sky.

To Be Continued.