Chapter 22: Sentinel Prime

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in outside by himself and he was stood next with Arcee...and he know Arcee was sad about what happened to Chromia and Elita One that the two of them were killed by the Decepticon and make (Y/N) was become furious and mad about these scums did this to her sisters and he want to help her. These Decepticons are merciless and cold blood but they cannot forgive themselves after what they were doing and then (Y/N) will kill many of these motherfuckers by himself and he will kill them all.

Arcee: "*Sigh* Is it beautiful day, wasn't it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It definitely it is...anyway I just want to know if you alright because you were sat there and not gonna say-" He tries to said and Arcee hug him and she was sigh little bit and she said.

Arcee: "I'm tired of war fighting, (Y/N)...and you are too, right?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yep, I'm tired of war fighting and all I want to have a normal life with you." He said to her and make her giggle little bit and then the two of them were sat there and chilling until they heard the alarm ringing out and make the two of them look at each others and they think there was an emergency sound coming from. 

The two of them went up there right away and they both need to know what's with the emergency sound coming from and make them got there and saw Optimus Prime was walking toward to the body of new cybertronian...and he is a Prime like Optimus. Then Optimus went closer to him and he holding the key of prime and make him stabbed the body of this person and resurrect him back alive once and for all.

Finally Sentinel Prime was awake first from the cold world.

This new cybertronian was big and even compare than Optimus Prime and he was a mentor of Optimus Prime before and this person was supposed to be good person for what he really is...and (Y/N) sense this man is different and something ain't right about him and he definitely felt it...and there was an evil inside of him.

and there was an evil inside of him

Sentinel Prime.

Sentinel Prime was a turncoat Autobot Commander and a double agent. He mentored Optimus Prime. He was always patriotic to a fault towards Cybertron, and was a strong willed and determined leader, who held a firm belief in the position of his race in the universe, and demanded respect from all around him, which he earned by proving himself a fierce and powerful warrior.

(Y/N): "*Something ain't right about this guy.*" He thought himself.

To Be Continued.