Chapter 14: The Decepticon In College

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was in the room and make him just sleeping in the bed by himself and he just resting his eyes to close and make him laying there for awhile and until he just heard his phone ringing out and make him grab it in his hand. Then (Y/N) was got it in his hand right away and make him look down at the number of unknown stranger was called him and it must be someone else and then he answer it.

(Y/N): "Who is it?" He asked him.

???: "(Y/N), it's me! SAM!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise and he was gonna said and he asked Sam.

(Y/N): "Sam, what's up man? What is it this time?" He asked him and Sam was explaining to (Y/N) about what happened and he just found something and not so sure to know why that he need to understand at it. Then (Y/N) heard of Sam's explanation and this make him seen this and make him was got up from the bed and he ask Sam about where was the location really is and then he told (Y/N) about it and after (Y/N) was take a shower in the bathroom and get dressing up as combat soldier outfit.

When (Y/N) got out of the room and he heard the sound of alarm ringing over there and make the soldiers who were take their guns with them and then (Y/N) was confuse about what happened and make him ask Lennox and Epps about what happened. Then the two of them told (Y/N) about Megatron...is alive...he is alive and this make (Y/N) surprise about this and he didn't know Megatron is alive right now...but how did he is alive? And the two lieutenants told (Y/N) about the Decepticons were reviving Megatron back alive.

In Flashback.

This is how Decepticons get Megatron first.

Then they both were got in the military base and get the information about something else that (Y/N) wasn't know and he might definitely know the truth about it.

End Of Flashback.

(Y/N): "Son of bitch..." He said to himself and then he was grab the shotgun in his hands and make him was put the shotgun behind his back and then he grab the submachine gun MP5, dual pistols and lock with load the weapons up right away.

Lennox: "Where are you going, (Y/N)?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm going to visit Sam's college." He said to Lennox.

Epps: "Umm, are you sure that it is far-" He tries to said.

(Y/N): "Yes, it is going to be fine...look...Sam got the information about Fallen." He said to the two of them.

Lennox: "Anything else?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nothing...that's what I am going there and find out about what is he up to." He said to him and then (Y/N) told him that he get Arcee with him and then (Y/N) went out by himself and make him was start to moving out and he will called the backup out there by himself. Then (Y/N) ask Arcee about giving him a ride...and she said yes...that's how it goes and the two of them were going out.

Arcee: "Where are we going?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "We're going to see Sam." He said to Arcee.

Time Skip Later.

In Sam's College.

The Decepticon was a shapeshifter and she is going to kill Sam with her weapon and out of nowhere a gunshot hitting at Decepticon girl in the chest and make the robot was stepped back away from the gunshot comes from.

Sam and Mikaela were surprise and they turn their heads to look at (Y/N) who was walking here and he use his dual pistols shooting at the Decepticon robot mode form.

When he was keep shooting his guns at the Decepticon and make (Y/N) saw the robot shoot back at him and (Y/N) was duck and he take his shotgun out and blast Decepticon and send her to the wall and make (Y/N) charge right in front at the decepticon...

When he was keep shooting his guns at the Decepticon and make (Y/N) saw the robot shoot back at him and (Y/N) was duck and he take his shotgun out and blast Decepticon and send her to the wall and make (Y/N) charge right in front at the decepticon and grabbed the bitch and slammed her to the wall. Then (Y/N) shove his shotgun at the chest and blast Decepticon and make a hole of Decepticon and she was fall down on the ground and (Y/N) loaded again and he aim his shotgun at the decepticon and begin to blast her in 6 times to kill the decepticon.

 Then (Y/N) shove his shotgun at the chest and blast Decepticon and make a hole of Decepticon and she was fall down on the ground and (Y/N) loaded again and he aim his shotgun at the decepticon and begin to blast her in 6 times to kill the decepticon

After he finish the Decepticon and finally it is death already and make (Y/N) low his shotgun down and he look back at Sam and Mikalea are alright...but who is that nerd over there stood next with the two of them.

(Y/N): "I'm back." He said to the three of them.

Sam: "Oh thank god, you're here." He said.

(Y/N): "Sorry, I was took a long traffic and I take a short cut. Is that a Decepticon that I just kill?" He said to him and make Sam nod his head and he told (Y/N) about what happened and this is getting troublesome and (Y/N) aim his shotgun at the other kid and he told him to go home.

(Y/N): "Alright, you two...follow me...Let's get you two safety." He said to them.

To Be Continued.