Chapter 5: The Battle Of L.A

3rd POV:

In L.A city.

After they both arrive right on the time of L.A city and make them were stop their own vehicles and they just got out of the vehicles and (Y/N) was look around many humans around here and he decide to warn them. Then (Y/N) use the Alpha calls and roar to tell them get out of the street and tell them to going home right now before something worst and (Y/N) knew this is going to be alright and he know what it is.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...that's all of them-*" he thought got interrupted by something else is flying here and make him look up and he saw there is a jet flying here right now and he sense it...but he look at the sign of Decepticon mark on the jet plane.

(Y/N): "Shit...get back, everyone!!!!!!" He shout out to the soldiers and Lennox with Epps...but Ironhide, Bumblebee transform into their own robot forms by themselves and then they hold their own position by themselves.

Y/N): "Finally....all I want this world is...." He said and put his guns away and then he transform into something big terrifying monster form right away and make him was close his eyes and opened his eyes out and his eyes change into purple. Then (Y/N) slowly kneel down on the ground and his back was been ripped out and saw a giant big hand come out of his back and then more of the dark tall figure got out of (Y/N)'s body.

Showing them the dark true nature.

Yes...the dark true nature for what they seen (Y/N) with his dark beast form.

The ancient beast has return for himself.

The Legend.

The Horrifying Nightmare of 1954 in Tokyo city.

Godzilla.

I'm tearing away

Pieces are falling,

I can't seem to make them stay

You run away

Faster and faster,

You can't seem to get away

Break

After (Y/N) was transform into some kind of monster right away and this make the Decepticons are stop and surprise with their faces for what they gonna surprise about what they gonna seen this and then Ironhide wasn't mess around for what he gonna witness and it is big with terrifying form that they gonna seen. When the other soldiers and Jazz with Ratchet saw this and make them both got fear of (Y/N) and they both saw the power of (Y/N) was turn into a giant monster right away and he can kill anything and smash with rip and tears too.

 When the other soldiers and Jazz with Ratchet saw this and make them both got fear of (Y/N) and they both saw the power of (Y/N) was turn into a giant monster right away and he can kill anything and smash with rip and tears too