Chapter 27: Ratchet's Death/Revenge

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Boss, I have a bad new...I found Ratchet...h-h-he...he's dead." he said to him and when (Y/N) with Cade went inside the building where the tech company was building some science project for what they create a robots like Cybertronians by themselves. Then (Y/N) was saw there is a head of Ratchet was hanging in there and he knew this before when he was watch Ratchet die.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "Lockdown...you'll pay for this." He said to himself.

When (Y/N) was look at the body of Ratchet and make him sigh and he was too late to save him because he was been arrive here and turns out that bastard Lockdown take his own leave away from the body of Ratchet and let the military covering it up. But then (Y/N) will get his revenge toward at the humans who were behind this about and this will getting handy as well and (Y/N) is going to tear these pathetic evil humans for what they did to his comrade.

End Of Flashback.

Optimus: "They slaughter Ratchet!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO TEAR THEM APART OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out

Optimus Prime with Autobots stormed inside the building and destroy everything from what the company creating robots and now this will be no chance to surrender...this is going to be revenge for those autobot member brothers for what they did to the comrade. But then Optimus Prime with the Autobots are going to get out of here by themselves and they just finish their own jobs but before Optimus walk away and he said.

Optimus: "But...before you were going to create more...You'll answer to my friend...and he is rage for what you did." He said to the director and make the others are confuse but until they heard the sound of stomps coming here from something else is here...and looks like they got their faces into pales that they know who came here is...(Y/N).

Yes, (Y/N).

(Y/N) is here for the company and he is gonna destroying it by himself.

Director: "Oh no...not him..." He said to himself and when the autobots are leaving right away by themselves and then the others who were notice the sound of footsteps coming here and make them turn their heads to look outside and they saw something else is here and it is big and giant or something else more...and they saw him.

Director: "Oh no." He said.

Harold: "Is that..."

Director: "It's Godzilla." He said.

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

When he was roar out and walking toward to the building slowly and he just walking up there and make him prepare to destroy the building.

Director: "Get everyone out of this building right now!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them.

They both were running out of this building by themselves and they start to running away and finally (Y/N) who destroy this place by himself and he isn't going to stop until he need to take it down by himself and tear that building down with his bare hands.

To Be Continued.