Chapter 12: The Sin Of Past & Relationship

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was chilling by himself and he was with Arcee that the two of them are heading back to the Sector 7 Base right away and they were silent...also Arcee was look at (Y/N) who just driving with her like chilling little bit but (Y/N) just remain calm for himself. Then (Y/N) who is thinking in his own mind for what he really remembered about the flashback past for what he did in 1954 that he remembered how he did something horrible and destroying the city for what he done cause the innocent people were killed.

Arcee: "Partner?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look down at her and she asked him.

Arcee: "You alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...I just have a bad thought in my head. But don't worry about me...I'll be fine." He said to her.

Arcee: "Yes, I known you were silent and you haven't say anything." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's just dream, Arcee...never mind about it." He said to her and then the two of them were driving to the Sector Base 7 and they both made it right there on the time and then (Y/N) who was stepped out of the bike. When he was cracking himself and make him sigh little bit and he turn his head to look around and see some soldiers are doing their own jobs as Decepticon Hunters and they must do whatever their takes that they going to hunt them down by themselves.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* You have to be kidding to me." He said to himself and he heard the sound of ice cream truck was came here right away.

(A/N: The twins are annoying and hilarious. I love these two dudes right there.)

(Y/N): "Why is it always with these two idiots?" He asked himself.

Arcee: "What's wrong with them?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Being childish and idiots...they didn't get the Decepticon kill and these two will die someday or maybe later." He said to Arcee and make her was chuckle and she said.

Arcee: "Aww, don't be harsh on them." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Whatever...just make sure that these two need to taught their own lessons first. I'm going out, Cee...I'll talk to you later." He said to her and make her sigh little bit and she seeing her human was smile and annoying...and she doesn't care about it but she was fallen love with this human because she seen how strong of (Y/N) really was.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in the beach outside of Sector 7 base and make him just stood right there and chilling little bit and he stood there and stare at the beautiful beach for what he was remembered about the incident of 1954. Yes, he remembered about the past of 1954 for what he did something horrifying and terrifying...he destroying all everything around Tokyo city and nobody else tries to survive from the wrath of monster and (Y/N) was one of them back there.

(Y/N) felt rage and madness inside at him and all he was become selfish and arrogant care about his own revenge towards at the humans for what they did to him.

In Flashback.

Oppenheimer: "We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed; a few people cried. Most people were silent. I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the prince that he should do his duty, and to impress him, takes on his multiarmed form and says."

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

(Y/N): "*ROAR*"

Oppenheimer: "'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.' I suppose we all thought that, one way or another."

This is how the origin of Shin Godzilla.

The evil of (Y/N).

Monster.

Satan.

And...

The Destroyer of Mankind.

End Of Flashback.

(Y/N): "I wish to forget everything for what I saw in the past...the sins for what I done." He said to himself and make him was going to look away and until he heard the footsteps coming here right away and make him was turn around to look and he saw Arcee is here.

Arcee: "(Y/N)." She said.

(Y/N): "Hey, Cee....do you want to take a seat with me?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she was sat beside with (Y/N) and she want to ask him about why he was alone for himself to be out here and he told her about his past and his story that make Cee won't believe for what she gonna find out. After she witness the truth and this make her surprise about this human or...monster isn't regular and he sigh little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Cee, I wish to forget everything I just did...somethin horrible and sin for what I did...but now here it is...Here is where I am going to be sit here and watching the beautiful ocean." He said to her and she heard this and she told him that she doesn't care about how evil of he really is and all she want to help him and make him felt happy.

To Be Continued.