Chapter 16: Don't Mess With God

3rd POV:

At Night Later.

When (Y/N) was sat there on the chair by himself and he doesn't know how or what to say...but his friend...Optimus Prime was dead...and he was been killed by Megatron and (Y/N) will swear that he is going to take his revenge toward at the Decepticons and Megatron too. But (Y/N) was blame for what happened back there...he didn't save Optimus Prime when he got a chance to keep Sam's safe and (Y/N) knew his mistake and past and make (Y/N) was sit right there on the chair and then (Y/N) just thinking about what he must do.

(Y/N): "I'm tired of this battle." He said to himself.

Arcee: "(Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn around to look and he saw Arcee came here and sat beside with him.

(Y/N): "It should be my fault, Arcee....I wasn't there for Optimus Prime." He said to her.

Arcee: "Don't blame yourself...you didn't done right. But you did save Sam...and Optimus proud at you when you were protecting him." She said to (Y/N).

Arcee: "The others saying about you aren't it...don't blame for what happened back there." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I know...if I was get my hands on Megatron and Decepticons...I'll swear to god that I am gonna kill all of them." He said to Arcee and the femme cybertronian felt the wrath of (Y/N) and the wrath of king of the monsters. But then she came here to tell him about there was a director is talking with him and she want him to get there immediately and make (Y/N) sigh out and he told her.

(Y/N): "Thanks." He said to her.

Arcee: "You're welcome, my sparkmate." She said to (Y/N) and he was walk off to somewhere else by himself and then (Y/N) was walking to the office where he meet the general, Lennox, and Epps...but the general remind director not to pisses him off. Then (Y/N) was heard the director is talking shit and trash talker...and this make (Y/N) snapped out of his focus and he suddenly grab the bastard's neck and make him slammed director on the table and he raise his one hand as fist and punch the table and it cracked out.

(Y/N): "Shut the fuck up!" He said to him with his eyes glowing into purple.

Director: "*GASP*" He was gasp out for what he saw (Y/N) is stare at the director who is scared as hell and then Lennox with Epps surprise about what (Y/N) did back there and then the general look at the other soldiers and he told them to stand do...

Director: "*GASP*" He was gasp out for what he saw (Y/N) is stare at the director who is scared as hell and then Lennox with Epps surprise about what (Y/N) did back there and then the general look at the other soldiers and he told them to stand down now.

(Y/N): "Now listen to me as well...if you ever...ever fucking say something about the Autobots or anybody else...I'm going to kill you right here or now...maybe not. But the thing is...you don't know me, human...I am the monster who destroy the mankind before and it will be the same fate for this world too. Now do us a favor...shut your fucking mouth and let us do our job." He said to the director and make him was scared as hell and then (Y/N) was throw director down on the ground and he was walk away from here.

To Be Continued.