Chapter 17: The Decepticon Jetfire

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Arcee going out and they both got called by Sam who was called (Y/N) and Arcee begin to moving out right away by themselves and then they both were tries to get there immediately by themselves. Then (Y/N) with Arcee were made it to the museum for themselves and (Y/N) was stepped out of his bike and make him stood right there and he just sigh little bit and he turn his head to look back at her.

(Y/N): "Listen, stay here...I'm going in there and wait for what happened next." He said to her and make her said 'yes'.

When (Y/N) is walking up there and then he went inside the building of museum by himself and make him just walking up there and chilling little bit also (Y/N) want to see if any security around here and make (Y/N) sigh little bit and he got his assault rifle with him, railgun laser, and dual pistols...also he still wearing combat soldier outfit on.

(Y/N): "Where are you, Sam?" He asked himself and make him heard the noise is up there and then (Y/N) went up there by himself and make him was finally made it right there and he just stood right there and he saw there was...Simmons, Mikaela, and Sam that they both doing something and (Y/N) never even know what are they doing.

(Y/N): "Sam." He said.

Sam: "(Y/N)! STAY BACK!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was confuse and the suddenly this is what happened about it was finally transform into robot mode form...and revealed a Decepticon.

and revealed a Decepticon

Jetfire.

Jetfire was a living legend both in the air and on the battlefield in his day. Sadly, his day has long since passed. His body went south years back. His bunny is dead on the wheel. He's got rust in places he didn't even know he had. Basically, Jetfire's old! An ancient Decepticon Seeker, Jetfire was around long before the war broke out, and unlike many, came to see his "comrades" for what they were. This caused him to defect to the Autobots, something virtually unheard of. As a consequence, Jetfire never managed to fully obtain the trust of the others back in the day.

He's still a fine asset, powerful and able to activate a space bridge to teleport across great distances. This is slightly offset by the fact he's so old. After years without a proper source of energon, he's practically falling apart. His processor gave up the ghost millennia ago. These days he has a hard enough time remembering his name, and he's lucky if his teleporting puts him on the right planet. It makes him a bit crotchety and also leaves him with the nagging feeling he's forgotten something important.

(A/N: Damn this old man can fight and win...but he was legend and best legend Jetfire.)

To Be Continued.