Chapter 9: Shin Godzilla Become Soldier

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was experience around in the army and Sector Base 7 like a lot of everything around and he learn to know how to move fast but he was already trained well...he was strong, faster, and even compare than anyone else who tries to be gain on him. Then (Y/N) is the only one who was the strongest to make them fear of him and that's how he trained and become Decepticon Slayer...and (Y/N) was accept by the president.

He know who exactly (Y/N) really is.

The story of legendary Godzilla in 1954.

The president doesn't want to messes with (Y/N) cause he know how strong of (Y/N) really is and he can destroy the army, and everything else around here by himself and believe him...he isn't the one who is not gonna messes around. But one thing is...if every humans who even dare betrayed him and he will terminate these motherfuckers by himself.

President: "So...Mr. Gojira....Do we have a deal?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." he was thinking and then he tries to find a way with a thought on his head and make him look up at the president and he said.

(Y/N): "Yes, I shall take a dealt with you." He said to President and then (Y/N) begin to walk off right away by himself.

...

...

...

...

Present.

When (Y/N) was walking up to somewhere in the Sector Base 7 what it is called the shoot training and (Y/N) possibly know how to learn shoot with his weapons and yes...for what he did is prepare to shoot and fight. Then (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and he look down and he saw there was different type of humans for what the weapons that they can use and fight for survive for themselves.

(Y/N): "I'll take this." He said to himself.

(A/N: Imagine Deadshot as (Y/N) shooting style scene.)

For those who are rookies and they saw (Y/N)'s skill and it is very fast and he was shooting like crazy but the skill is seems to be dangerous and they were wondering about is he a mercenary or specialist. But he isn't like anyone for what they saw him and knew him about...but one thing is...(Y/N) can take many of these Decepticons or bad guys by himself.

(Y/N): "Huh...now I am in....I'm ready for this shit." He said to himself.

...

...

...

...

...

To Be Continued.