Chapter Thirty-Five

En başından başla

The table is placed down at the side of me, all different knifes, axes, guns, bolt cutters and scalpels lay accross the table. Sam smiles as he ran his hand along the edge of the table...

"All I ever wanted was to be loved by you,
I let you back in, and I gave you a second chance" Sam sings along with the chorus to the song as he picks up a sharp steel knife...

"Like a jet plane on a clear blue sky
Sun came shinin' down on all your lies" Sam belts out as he turns to me, the knife pointing towards me. The crowd watch carefully as Sam continues...

"I got too much pride to let that happen again
So this is where it ends" Sam stabs the knife into my hand before pulling it back out quickly. I grit my teeth, not daring to show him how much it hurts. He smiles and stabs the knife into my other hand.

Through clenched teeth "fuck you, asshole" I grit out to him. Sam smiles as he turns to look into the crowd. My eyes widen in terror as I see Mal is on his knees with a rifle to his head "don't be rude Callie, I'd hate to have to shoot my brother" Sam sings turning back to the table at the side of me.

He continues singing along to the song.

"Had to bury all your memories
Couldn't see what everybody sees
Red flags said I should've walked out that door"

Sam picks up a scalpel and walks over to Leigh "no" I scream as she wriggles trying to free herself out of the zip ties. Sam chuckles and starts circling Leigh as he continues to sing along to the song...

"Went to battle for ya always
Fought for ya on your worst days
Then you told me that you don't love me no more" he slides the scalpel down the side of Leigh's face.

"No!" I hear a angry voice yell, I watch in horror as Cole comes running down the middle of the isle of chairs. I turn my head and my eyes meet Sam's. He smirks before pointing to Cole "bang" he whispers into the microphone as one of Sam's men shoot and the bullet hits, who huts the ground instantly.

The crowd breaks into cheers, the sound starts to muffle and quietens slowly and soon all I can hear are Leigh's cries for Cole echoing through the clearing. I look up to see Ryan, Mal, Alistar and my father on there knees with guns held to the back of there heads.

I look up at Sam who is now at the side of me "ladies and gentlemen what a show this is turning into" he laughs the crowd whoop in agreement. "Callie, sweetheart. This is all because I couldn't have you" he smiles a genuine smile. I stare up at him confused, he chuckles "you see my brother over there" he pauses grabbing my face and turning it too look at Mal.

My eyes meet a worried Mal's "we had a deal" Sam continues. I shake my head away from him and look at him confused "your doing this because you lost your deal" I scoff confused, Sam grabs the back of my head and pulls it up to face him "your pathetic" I grit out as he slaps me.

Alistar brings us back to reality "enough now Sam, you've gone too far" he states calmly to Sam in which Sam returns a sinister laugh. "You know nothing" Sam spits out at Alistar.

Clearing his throat "I know enough Sam"  Alistar states. This gets Sam's attention as he lets me go. "When you came here for Naomi and Ryan's wedding. I saw the look in your eye when you saw that your brothers had something you could never have" Alistar pauses "at first you wanted Naomi, you became obsessed when you met her with me at lunch with her and Ryan. you kidnapped women who looked like her and killed them when they didn't fit your needs" Alistar stops and Sam picks up a machete from the table.

"You know nothing" Sam roars before turning back to me and  bringing the machete up to my throat. "You deserve to be loved" I whisper. Sam looked down at me confusion in his eyes before turning back to Alistar who is now standing, the armed man still pointing a gun at his head.

"You then fell in love with Callie at the wedding, you started the process over and over again. Still not able to satisfy your needs so you went to her home with Callie. I read your journal Sam" Alistar pauses again looking from me to Sam. "That's not how it was" Sam roars bringing the machete from my throat.

Sam looks down at me pain filling his eyes, he looks at Alistar before then looking at Mal. Sam's eyes turn dark when his eyes set on Mal "we had a deal" Sam growls out at his brother. Mal looks back at me his eyes apologizing.

A loud chuckle escapes my mouth which makes everyone turn to me confused "this is some fucking tantrum" I wheeze out through my laugh all sense leaving my mind. I feel a sharp sting accross my face and red liquid drops down my cheek, dropping on to the forest green dress.

My laughter only gets louder as the droplets of blood turn my dress a purple colour. My laughter stops as Sam kneels down and grabs my face by the cheeks, squeezing his palms against them so I look at him. "The deal was..." He pauses and a smirk comes accross his face "he gets his deal with your father and I can have you".

My eyebrows furrow and I jerk my head out of Sam's eyes. He stands back up and grabs a small knife off the table. My eyes turn to Mal "you made a deal to trade me" I roar out, my voice croaking due to how dehydrated I was. "Callie" Sam sings as he brings a knife closer to me. "He broke the deal, he done the deal with David but excluded the clause about you" he tuts as he shakes his head at Mal.

"I am not a bargaining chip, I make my own fucking decisions" I growl out looking between Sam and Mal. Sam chuckles "at the start you would have been a perfect business decision but I had a better idea... None of us have you and just turn you into my final show" he pauses again before walking over to Leigh with the small knife in hand "all those girls I killed, it was a job. I was paid for it" Sam says calmly. He stabs the knife into Leigh's leg, she whimpers but her eyes never leave Coles body.

Sam frowns at Leigh and stabs her again smiling when she whimpers out in pain as he pulls the knife out "Callan and Luca were supposed to bring you to me... But it turns out Callan had a soft spot for you too Callie" Sam sighs before stabbing Leigh in the arm and pulling the knife out "you were going me make me a very rich man..."Sam tuts again. He waves his hands in the air like magician "Callie our superstar, star of the show" hee exaggerates.

My eyes meet Mal's frustration building as I want to kill him for even entertaining Sam's deal but I also wanted to wrap myself in his arms,to feel that safety net again.

I feel the sharp blade of Sam's knife run down my cheek, before he then trails it down my neck "pathetic little boy, go and get some chocolate milk, hop into a bucket of soil and grow the fuck up" I spit at him.

Sam stabs the knife into my right thigh "I feel like a voodoo doll. Kill me or fuck off" I whisper to Sam. A loud bang and smoke is seen from the surrounding trees. We all turn to face the direction the sound came from.

"What are you waiting for" Sam grits out at his men wide eyed as Dom and his men suddenly  come bounding out from the trees armed heading our way.

"Kill them" Sam screams as they start to get closer. Mal stands up and the man with the gun to his head puts the gun down passing it to Mal. My eyebrows furrow in confusion as the men with guns against Ryan, Alistar and my father also hand there guns to them before backing off "Cole" Leigh gasps as Cole stands up with a smug look on his face as Sam's face drops.

Shock floods sam's face as reality sets in, he had been outsmarted by his family. Cole manages to get Leigh untied and away from the commotion before Sam notices. Sam's anger is zoomed in on me. He cuts the binds around my arms and legs before pulling me to him and holding a gun to my temple.