Chaptr 32 - A rendez-vous

*********************

Later in the year 2041...

Inside the largest state prison at twenty-three hundred hours...

*Hey, Jin! Do you remember me? Imagine me with longer hair!*

Jin's eyes widen.

*Is it...you? How did you? Wait, where is Silvester? What about...? What happened?*

**As always, asking of him first, even now that I'm the only one standing right in front of you. Don't you think it's... how do I say it nicely? Disrespectful?**

Jin lowers his head. He apologizes and asks, *How have you been?*

**Thanks! But... It doesn't change a thing, does it now?**

Jin is happy to see his old friend again.

The first thing he observes...

*Hey, the way you speak has changed. It's much more modern than it used to be, ahhahahahahahaha... haaaa.* He laughs.
*So you have learned a lot throughout the years, it seems. How are you visiting me now and not earlier? Not to be rude or something*

**Well, you have been gone for a while now. I never sensed you until a few weeks ago. The real question is, when did you come back? I thought you were gone for good...**

Jin smiles. He looks up to the roof and says, *The time has finally come. My descendants—one of them, though he is... was young—somehow helped me. I was captured in-between time for ions. I was actually always there. Just, human. It's much more complicated than that. Still, you know my name. You could've tried something! Like finding me?*

**But I'm here now, or? I have a favor to ask you. We could make a deal and work together; what do you say?**

Jin scratches his scalp intensively.

*What is it? What do you need? I'm not that rich, but I'll try my best.*

**Don't worry, Money, I do have more than enough! Well, let's say it has something to do with your descendants...**

These exact words are something Jin has never thought to hear about. He is deeply surprised. He has no other choice but to ask what it's all about.

*Lucius; his name is Lucius. This guy and his friend Blu... Oh, and HE wants someone specific out of the picture; his name is Sam.*

**Huh?**

Jin doesn't know who Sam is.

*I haven't met anyone with that name yet. What do you mean by "HE and him?" Why is it this specific person?*

Silence...

Jin has a bad feeling about the situation. He asks again, *Who the hell is HE? What is his name? Wait, you are half a god. Why don't you just take whoever it is out? Shouldn't you be strong enough to defend yourself? You are suspicious, dude! You are scared of him! I can see fear in your eyes.*

**I don't care what you think!** He takes a deep breath to calm down. Suddenly, Jin doesn't see any kind of emotion in his eyes.

He pulls toward Jin and looks closely. He stares him in the eyes and tells him, *He wants him out of the picture, and so be it. I've got to do everything in my power to grant HIM his wish. There is no escaping for me! and there is no letting HIM down!*

The cell is filled with negative energy. By asking for the third time, Jin disapproves of not getting an answer. He stands up to attack.

Silence...