Chapter 18 - The battle of the gods

********************

Many years of jumping into new time periods have passed by. 

Jin and his men have traveled throughout time and met gods from various religious tribes. They have eliminated as many gods as possible and gotten stronger. Jin, as wise as he has become, realizes they will never be able to wipe out all the gods at once. He claims the era of the old gods needs to end. Just as he had read from an oracle, which he only had the chance to look into in a „vision" in his dream. 

What is the easiest way to make sure they never have contact with mankind again? Even though he has born a lot of children in different periods with goddesses and women, they aren't as powerful enough to help him end this chapter. He has been meditating and thinking for a few months since the last time they jumped, isolating himself from every other person attached to him. 

After more years of thinking and meditating, he has found a solution to his issue. He sits with Silvester, Morphius, and Anansi to discuss his plan.

Jin: *So, men, I have been absent for a long time now.*

Anansi: *Oh, ah-ahn? lai lai realized! wella it suppose explain why you de no fun for all, wetin's up?*

Jin: *Ight, first of all, sorry for making our last journey inconvenient.*

Silvester: *Wait, wait, wait, what do you mean, „our last journey?"*

Jin: *Well, actually, I thi...*

Silvester: *Wait a minute. At this exact time, I should be around 19 years old. Wait So it means... No, it can't be! But what happens to this me, the real me, the me, me? Do you lock us away? Wait, do we decide to wipe ourselves out?*

Jin: *Just, shush, ok? That's not what I'm planning to do, although...*

Silvester and Anansi open their eyes wide and ask simultaneously, *although? the heck?*

Jin: *Well, you could say it has something to do with a last suicide mission. But, as I said, I don't plan to put us all to sleep. Soooooo. The thing is, I have the final solution to everything, at least for the time being. I am going to lock the ancient gods away. Also, I have figured out two gateways between them and mankind. And also, they don't seem to have a personally created dimension like we do.*

Silvester: *I think I know exactly what you are talking about. Olympia and...*

Jin: *Yes, exactly! But I need to make sure it is completely destroyed. Olympia just needs to be stripped of its magical, natural power; it should be my first, let's say, suicidal mission. I will go there alone! I need to be undercover and use my brain so they don't sense my presence. In the meantime, you have to find my most powerful children, men and women. They all have to be over twenty-five years old. 
I need to sacrifice them all. 
Yes, most of them will die. There is no other way around it, and it will also make the newer generations more powerful if the source of energy gets compressed into a few. I have calculated that there isn't always going to be a supernatural in every generation. This should make them powerful enough. The oracle said there was going to be a maximum amount of one powerful supernatural until it was time. 
They will split up, and the power will be among many others, both from the family tree and outside. It will be the time when the source is ripe and won't lose energy by being multiplied.*

Anansi: *U dey sure you need to sacrifice all dis men?*

Jin: *Yes, I do, my friend. First, I will cancel out Olympia and then come out from the other side. The gods should be furious, and there will be a war. That's where you all come in. 
The weaker ones will be some kind of distraction while we banish and kill gods. Sooo? Sounds like a really good plan, right?