Sugar Baby 6

18+ only

Word count: 7, 400

Venus

One week later

  "Baby," I hear a gentle voice humming at me. "Wake up. I got you a present."

A small grin parts my lips as I turn in my bed, seeing Harry dressed for work in his expensive suit, looming over me with a powder blue box. I laugh as I stretch, sitting up with my back against the headboard.

I'm still naked from last night, deciding to cover myself with the blanket tucked beneath my arms. I've been a bit more distant emotionally from Harry lately, and I wonder if that's why he's bought me a gift. I hate the way I feel; hate that I have these feelings for him. He's married and fifteen years older than me, plus I know that things would never last between us anyway. I'm not interested in getting my heart broken and being abandoned.

Taking the box, I smile gently, pulling on the white ribbon and seeing the Tiffany's label on the top. My eyes widen as I gawk at a beautiful diamond choker, pulling it out and holding it against my fingertips.

"Oh, my god. It's beautiful," I say in almost a whisper. "Thank you, Harry."

"Thought you'd look amazing in it," he chuckles, putting his hands in his pockets. "I want you to wear it to the ball tomorrow."

The ball. I'm so damn excited for this event. I get to dress all pretty in the finest clothing, and now I'll be donned in a gorgeous, expensive necklace from the hottest man alive.

"Put it on me," I say to Harry, resulting in a small laugh as he nods.

He reaches forward and grabs the piece, my hands holding my hair up as he slips his around to the back of my neck. The jewelry presses against my skin, reminding me of when Harry's hand is squeezing me there, making my thighs clench slightly.

Harry leans back after he fastens it, running the tip of his finger along the studs. "Fucking perfect, just like I knew it would be on you."

I allow the blanket to fall, getting up onto my knees on the bed to throw my arms around Harry's shoulders. "I love it. Thank you."

He groans gently against my lips as he kisses me, smiling into it. "You're welcome, baby. Did you find what you're wearing to the ball yet?"

"Yes," I beam, nodding. "It'll be a surprise when you come and pick me up."

"I do like surprises." Harry flashes his dazzling white teeth at me. "Do you know how hard it is to leave for work when you're right here, completely naked?"

I laugh. "Mm, probably very hard." My hand floats down from his shoulder to his slacks, rubbing his erection through the smooth fabric. "Seems I was right."

He flutters his eyes closed, letting out a quiet groan. "C'mon, baby. Don't do this to me."

I lick my lips, undoing his belt with my left hand as the right fits into his tamed curls. "I want you in my mouth before you leave." My mouth presses beside his ear. "I want to taste your cum on my tongue all day."

Harry grunts and grips my sides tightly, snapping his green eyes open to peer at me. "Then take me down your fucking throat, Venus."

As I sip tea in the kitchen, I open my texts with Ruby, still not having invited her over to my apartment. She's asked, no, begged, several times, but I constantly give her the run-around. I'm terrified of her somehow finding out that it's actually Harry who bought it for me, and not my anonymous rich boyfriend that I've been telling her about.