CEO 5 **

Word Count: 7,980

Y/N

  A light streaming into my eyes makes me wince, turning onto my side in bed to avoid the burning sensation it's causing me. There's a throb of pain in my head, as well as between my legs. My eyes flip open and I see Harry sleeping beside me, his plethora of delicious tattoos on full display for me to admire.

I'm reminded of what we did last night, and I can't help but become aroused at the thought. It was wrong, and I know it can't happen again. Part of me feels like I just needed to get it out of my system once so that I can continue on with my life.

Who am I kidding?

There's no way I can have this man once and be done. I don't think the alcohol was the reason as to why that was the best sex I've ever had, it was just Harry. His submissive nature came as a welcomed surprise. From his comment at the bar, to the dirty thought I whispered to him, I should've expected he meant what he said.

Watching him act out the fantasy that has haunted my mind for days was quite literally the highlight of my life. I'll never forget his green eyes gazing up at me with the need to please sparkling in them.

I can't believe it actually happened, but now I have to deal with the potential consequences of my over-active libido. Harry is sincere when he tells me I can work somewhere else and I know that, but I don't want to. I'd love to work with him, watching him all day every day and nobody ever suspecting that there's something between us.

But what about when it ends? Those hot glances and steamy encounters in the boardroom will all be gone. I'll dread seeing him every day, knowing that he's seen me naked. That's always been something I've deeply hated. Seeing men who have had me and fucked me over makes my stomach churn with resentment. They never deserved to see me naked, and one day that'll just be Harry, too.

I gaze at him, admiring the light breaths he lets out from his perfect nose. His loose brown curls are a floppy mess that I can't help but run my fingers through. His hair is so soft. I always want to bury my hands into it.

Harry turns onto his side from his back to face me, his eyes peeking open just a bit.

A large grin is plastered onto his face as he hooks his arm around my waist, pulling me against him in one hard, fast motion.

"Good morning, you," he says gently, his lips trailing little pecks along my jaw.

I giggle, melting into his touch. "Good morning."

Harry shifts his body on top of me, my eyes looking down to see that he's already hard.

"You're always standing at attention for me, it seems," I tease, gently biting my lip.

The fluffy white comforter falls down his back a bit as he positions himself between my legs. "Do you blame me?"

I giggle, shaking my head as I watch him grip himself, slowly easing into me. A gasp catches in my throat, a stinging pinch coming to my entrance from the stretch of him.

Harry's body flattens against mine, his mouth closed around my right nipple.

My body arches tighter against his, my one hand on his back as the other massages my bud. I let out a quiet moan, enjoying the slow, easy pace he's putting into me. He moves his head to the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms beneath me as he keeps up his intimate thrusts.

The tip of his cock nudges my g-spot over and over, flinging me past the edge. I cry out his name, his gentle pace never ceasing as I crumble like brittle paper beneath him, my fingers leaving myself as I pant to regain my breath.