One Shot: The Lake **

Story request by: @stylessunglasses

All of the AI pics that I use at the tops of my stories are found on Pinterest, btw! Idk how people make them, but they're incredible and get me through Harry being ia all the time 🫡

I didn't really review this story so if there's a typo I apologize.

Tw: public(ish) sex, unprotected sex, dirty talk, touch of exhibitionism, fingering, creampie, some fluff ofc 💕

18+ only

Word Count: 2,200

  Harry wanted you. No. He needed you. You were his girl, and any time you two had a moment alone he went feral simply from the smell of your skin or the sound of your lilting laugh. He loved you more than anything; more than he's ever loved anyone before. It scared him to admit his feelings out loud, so he's always kept the strength of them to himself. He has never once told you that he loves you, but he knows he does.

As he watches you giggle and joke with his parents, he swears he's tumbling even deeper into his infatuation. Your eyes sweep over to his, giving him a warm smile that makes his heart drum in his chest with love and desire.

His parents adore you, and they've only told him about a million times. They've asked him in private if he's going to "marry this one", and he always gives them a roundabout answer or shrugs them off. Of course he's thought about proposing and how he'd do it. It's been something he's thought of for the last three months.

Harry had only been dating you for six months, but they've been the easiest, most incredible six months of his life. Never has he felt so needy and desperate for someone, or as lucky. He feels as if he's struck gold every time you spend the night at his flat, and he wakes up to see your eyes fluttering in your sleep.

He loves waking you up with his lips on yours, his fingers coasting down your body beneath your panties to feel that you're already wet for him. Harry would take you anywhere, anytime, but the sleepy, groggy, slow, hot morning sex might be his favorite.

The thought of it now while he watches you with admiration makes his already alight body stir with a dangerous famine. He's ready to sink his teeth in, if only he could pull you away from his adoring parents.

He decides that he can't take it anymore, and he interjects into the conversation without knowing what the three of you were even talking about.

"Darling," he begins gently, your eyes meeting his, "did you want to go for that swim?"

"Oh, yeah," you smile, "it'll be nice to swim while the sun gets low, too. Let me go change."

He beams back, watching your ass as you walk away, licking his lips as he stands from his parent's sofa.

"Could I use the downstairs to change?" he asks them.

His mom nods with a grin, looking around to see if you've disappeared already. "How long have you been together? A year?"

Harry laughs, shaking his head. "Half, mum. I'm not proposing after six months."

"Oh, what difference does it make? Love is love. It doesn't have a time limit."

He shushes her gently, looking up the stairs. "Please try to keep the marriage talk down to a minimum this weekend, yeah? God forbid she hears and it scares her off."

She shakes her head with a knowing smirk. "That woman looks at you with nothing but adoration, my darling. She wouldn't be scared."

"Just—please," he emphasizes, leaning down to kiss her cheek. "I'm gonna have a swim."