Sacred Ink 2

The shorts that have been requested are COMING after this story! I haven't forgotten I promise ❤️❤️

Tw: not penetrative sex so I won't add the asterisks to the chapter, but there's stuffso here's just a little heads up for that.

18+ only

Word count: 6,900

Y/n

  "Jacob, let go of me!" I shout as he drags me to his silver Mercedes from the tattoo shop.

"Fuck, y/n. I can't believe you did this."

"Did what?" I spit. "Made a choice for myself?"

He shakes his head in disapproval, placing his hands on his hips. "Me owning you is in the agreement for our marriage. Do you not remember the contract?"

"I remember," I retort, crossing my arms. "I hate you."

"Yeah, I'm not fond of you either, cupcake."

Cupcake. I fucking hate when he calls me that, and he knows it. That's why the bastard does it.

"Just get in the car, y/n," he adds harshly.

"I'd rather walk."

"Y/n," Jacob says firmly, his brown eyes that I once loved glaring into mine. "Don't make me punish you."

With a sigh, I get in to the passenger seat, jumping slightly as Jacob slams it shut. We've strayed so far from where we once were, and I know that there's no going back to how we used to be.

We were in love once, a long time ago before our marriage arrangement turned sour. It was simple to agree to, really. He had to get married to someone in order to take over his father's business as CEO. His family wouldn't allow him to progress in the company unless he "put down roots", as they said.

Jacob was the most handsome man I had ever seen when he came into my place of work, purposefully sitting in my section to talk to me. It wasn't long after that that he came forward with the marriage contract. I was put-off at first, but being twenty at the time, I just liked spending time with him and the benefits that came with marrying him.

He told me all about what his parents needed from him, but he promised me a rich, lavish lifestyle, as long as I abide by the contract. In that moment, the idea of him owning me was exhilarating and hot. We had had a plethora of steamy nights that reminded me how good of a decision I had made in agreeing to be his little submissive wife.

Jacob has the job, makes the money and provides for the house, but I cook and clean, tend to him and devote myself to him and his rules. It was easy for the first three years, and I loved him desperately. But when I found out he was cheating on me, my heart shattered.

We had argued for weeks. Any time I saw him, I'd either lunge at him in a fury or break down in tears. The worst part was, he didn't really even care. At first he cried because he was caught, but after that, he started bringing the women to the house without a second thought.

I'd tidy up and cook while he slept with whatever woman upstairs, secretly spitting into his food or purposefully adding laxatives just to give myself some satisfaction. But it never made me truly happy. It wasn't good enough to just make him shit himself. I needed to rebel and piss him off more than he'd done to me.

I brought home a man one night, making sure to line it up with the time that I knew Jacob would be home. The man was just some rando from a bar I went to, and he was all over me on the couch when my husband came home.