One Shot: Three **

Suggestion by @stylessunglasses

TW: smut, degrading, praising, choking, vaginal, anal, oral (m & f receiving), threesome, creampie, unprotected sex, exhibitionism, asphyxiation, squirting, cheating (not on Harry, we're all good)
This is...a lot lol. My first threesome I ever wrote, so enjoy!

18+ only

Word count: 6,100

You never know what to say in these moments. You're pressed beside your boyfriend, Harry, at the dining room table in your apartment. His best friend of many years, Niall, has introduced yet another new girlfriend to the two of you. Of course you don't mind these women. They're all beautiful and (usually) kind, but you find yourself unable to find a similar interest, and you settle on the realization that it doesn't really matter if you find one. Niall will just have a new girl at your dining room table within the month.

You'd never judge sweet Niall for his whiplash romances, but you just can't help but wonder what it is that sends the women away. He's a very attractive man. Blue eyes, ruffled brown hair, a slight cleft chin, and the most adorable Irish accent you'd ever hear in your life. He's hilarious, and so kind. What are these women clearly not seeing that's right before them?

"Darling, would you like more wine?" Harry asks as he pours himself some.

"Oh, no thank you," you smile, cutting a bit more of your dinner to chew it slowly. "I'm sorry, I'm just a little tired. I've had a long day today."

Harry knows exactly what you're referring to. Your job is draining all of the life force within you, sucking away at your soul until you're nothing but a hollow shell of a woman. Your snooty, ridiculous boss asked you to stay late, which ultimately made you late for your scheduled dinner with Niall and his new girlfriend.

You thank god that Harry knows how to cook and was already finished with dinner by the time you got home. You love every single thing about him, and truthfully before long, you're hoping you're lucky enough to be his wife.

He's tall, charismatic, and charming, all while being the most good looking man you've ever laid your eyes on. Harry has a kind, inviting face with a dashing smile and dimples in his cheeks. His hair is a light brown that has delicate curls all through out, sometimes hanging in his face at the most inopportune times, but you love when it does that.

He always pushes the loose hair back with a strong ring-clad hand, sometimes resulting in his hair to part down the middle, and that's your personal favorite style of his.

Harry's eyes have their way of being the most beautiful, delicate things you've ever seen, as well as the most sinfully intimidating gaze in the universe. When you and him have your intimate moments, those green eyes darken to black, and the sweet man you love fades away into the darkness of his inner demon.

His tastes in sex have never been anything you've been opposed to. Having been with only a few men, it didn't make you feel intimidated when Harry asked to do things that fall into the more rough category. One of his favorite things to do is choke you until you can't breathe, but it always makes you flutter around him every. single. time.

You're not sure what it is about that slight panic of having no oxygen that makes you orgasm, but it always gets you. You know that you're a deranged, sick woman who would simply do anything to please her man, and you're incredibly proud of it, and so is Harry.

Harry loves you more than anything in this world. You are all that consumes his thoughts night and day, whether those thoughts be purely innocent or otherwise. He's never met a woman more perfect than you in all of his life, and he's determined to spend the rest of it with you by his side.