Sacred Ink 5 **

18+ only

Word count: 4,550

Harry

  A gentle peck to my lips is the first thing I feel, my eyes too heavy to even open yet. There's a weight on top of me, and a delicious rubbing sensation happening to my cock. I groan as I sleepily thrust up my hips, chasing this angel or succubus before even being fully awake.

"Can I have you?" the creature whispers in my ear.

My eyes slowly flip open, seeing y/n straddling my hips, her beautiful hair hanging in my face. I beam up at her, the smile turning into an open-mouthed groan as she slips her hand into my briefs to stroke me.

My fingers dig into her hips that are still covered by her nightgown, wanting to tear the thin material off of her perfect body.

"Answer me," she breathes, her lips now on my neck.

"Yes," I moan, my eyes fluttering closed again. "Yes, you can have me, y/n."

"Are you mine?" she smirks as she leans back to peer down at me, taking her hand out of my briefs.

I chuckle at her mockery of me, knowing that I'm in for it just from her tone of voice and the look on her face.

"Yes. I'm yours, y/n."

She beams at me, shimmying down my boxers just until they rest around my thighs. "Do you remember the safe words?"

"Green, yellow, and red," I smirk. "Are you mimicking me, darling?"

Y/n giggles cheekily. "Maybe. But I really do enjoy the control just as much as I enjoy the pain."

She raises up onto her knees, one hand on my cock as she eases herself down onto me. We both shudder and groan, her walls instantly squeezing and soaking me.

"F-fuck," she shakes slightly, not moving her hips. "You're so big, Harry."

I smirk up at her, giving her a hard thrust up with my hips. She cries out, her head lulling back as her body begins to move. I suck in a breath, my hands still squeezing at her sides. Y/n takes them and pins them above my head, making me smile slightly up at her.

The slick arousal of her beautiful cunt is audible, and it makes my cock twitch as she rides me. Her lips press to my neck, her tongue sliding slowly from the bottom of it, to below my earlobe.

Her pretty moans in my ear drive me mad, mixed in with how tight she is. Y/n sits back, releasing my hands as she slides her nightgown off over her head, her hips never stopping their bounce.

"God, look at you," I groan, my hands reaching out for her breasts.

Y/n smacks them away, shaking her head. "No touching," she says breathily.

I place them on her hips, only being sharply smacked away again. My brows furrow in frustration as I place my arms at my sides, growing desperate to touch her. I love her body and her skin. All I want is to caress it and squeeze it as she takes my cock.

Her one hand pinches at her nipple as the other moves to her puffy clit, rubbing herself in circles. I groan watching her, wishing I was the one in control. She grinds her hips faster, our connecting bodies making a clapping noise echo throughout her vast bedroom.

"Fuck," she curses, her eyes squeezing shut as I feel her walls squeeze and flutter around me.

I moan under my breath, her orgasm only pushing me closer to mine. Y/n pants slightly as she stops all movement, leaning down and giving me a sweet, slow kiss on the lips.