Short Story: Bloodlust

Okay, so I've been heavy into dark romance lately, and I wanted to try to write some myself. I know I've written a monster story before, but I want MORE, and different than last time. Also, is it just me that thought the vampire scene in Saltburn was hot? Yes?
Okay, cool 😗✌🏻

Anyway, I'd like this to be a story you really let your imagination come to life for. I plan on putting a lot of hard work and thought into it. I will be doing some continuation requests after this story ends! Thank you for reading. I love you all, always ❤️

This story is heavily inspired by Hemlock Grove, and Bill Skarsgård's character will actually be Harry's older brother 😮‍💨

Tw: dark themes, vampires/monsters, blood, smut, threesome MMF, vamprry, bondage, blindfolding, breath play, degradation, praising, squirting, creampie, unprotected sex, oral sex, rough sex, murder, death, talk of corpses, morbid themes, talk of cancer, anxiety, angst. I'll be updating these as I write because I sometimes throw random shit in later lol. Always check back please!

18+ only

Word Count: 5,000

Adelaide

  The short bristles of my brush press delicately against the canvas, my eyes drifting from the splashes of color, to the model perched in the middle of the room on a wooden stool. I mix a few hues of brown to match his skin tone, adding only a hint of yellow to bring out its full beauty onto the ivory surface.

Silent paint days in class are my absolute favorite. A pin could drop and everyone's head would whip into the direction of the sudden intrusion of noise. They're serene. Elegant. Every student gets a break day to model, and today it's Emmett's. I've always admired his confidence and bright smile when he speaks to people, but we've only had a few conversations just the two of us.

I'm not one to introduce myself to everyone I see. Talking to people, becoming their friend, and eventually finding out all the details about them that disappoint you, are why I keep to myself.

You could say I've been burned; practically third degree when it comes to any sort of relationship. Whether that be my very recent ex-boyfriend and ex-best friend who decided to hook up on my birthday last year, or my father who walked out on us when I was ten. People are disappointing. So, as I get older, and distance myself more and more, I find that I'm more—content.

I nearly shut myself completely off when my mom died a few years ago from cancer, but I let Sam in. I let him in, fell in love with him, believed it when he bought me my promise ring, and wholly trusted him with my entire life. It hurt, but I got over it. I always seem to find a way to power through the pain. The world keeps throwing these situations at me just to see how much I can take until I off myself, it seems. Well, it hasn't won yet.

Losing Jamie as a best friend was an entirely different kind of betrayal. We had been best friends for years. As teenagers, we had hundreds of sleepovers. We would cry together over our absent fathers, and gush about whatever boy we thought was the cutest at that time. She came to my mom's funeral and held me while I sobbed. That bitch even gave a fucking eulogy. Backstabbing cunt.

Apparently, their affair had been going on for months when I found out. I had departed from my birthday party to find Jamie, only to find Sam on Jamie outside against the house. I was devastated. I sobbed as I kicked everyone out, screaming at the top of my lungs like I had just witnessed a murder. It was the massacre of my last shred of hope for humanity. I buried it that day and I haven't touched it since.