One Shot: Chair **

Word count: 2,301
TW: Subrry, Smut

  My body jostles around my vast, empty bed, unable to sleep for the seventh night in a row. Why? I miss Harry. I hate it when he's off shooting a music video half a world away from me, and I can't just abandon work to be with him.

I'm happy that he's happy, of course, but I hate not having him in bed with me. Luckily, he'll be home tonight, and I'll finally be able to get some much needed rest. But for now, I'll remain frustrated and uncomfortable.

My phone buzzes beside me, and I yank it off of the charger, laying onto Harry's side of the bed to see that it is him that texted me.

Harry
12:04am
Good night, love. I know it's late at home. I'll see you later tonight. I'm at the hotel getting ready for the last day of the shoot. Missing you extra right now.

12:05am
I miss you more. I can't sleep without you.

Harry
12:06am
You're still awake?! Go to sleep.

12:07am
I need your help to fall asleep. Call me and sing to me.

Harry
12:08am
Baby, you are so cute. But I can't. There's a ton of people all around me. I shouldn't even be texting because I have to get ready. I love you. I'll see you tonight. x

Deciding to be cheeky, I snap a picture of my right breast and send it to him, laughing to myself as I do.

Harry
12:12am
Y/N! I said there's people all around me! What if one of these undeserving wanks saw your tit on my screen?

I chuckle to myself.

12:13am
Send me something back if you're not a scared little bitch.

Harry
12:14am
Jesus lol. Go to sleep. Guess I forgot how badly you need me when I'm gone.

12:15am
So then help me! Please.

Harry
12:16am
I think I'll make you wait. Go. To. Sleep.

I furrow my brows, tossing my phone to the side as I pout all alone. He's going to regret ever making me wait.

***

  "Y/N?" Harry calls from the front door.

It's nearly eight o'clock at night when I glance at my Apple Watch, sitting at the foot of our bed with only a few candles lit around the room. There's a wooden chair from the dining room sat facing the bedroom door, knowing it'll be the first thing Harry will see when he enters.

"Y/N?" he calls again, but I stay where I'm seated.

The bedroom door swings open and Harry stands in the doorway, his eyes going from me to the chair, then back to me. He has the faintest smirk on his lips as he sets his luggage down across the room, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Is the chair for something specific?" he asks, grinning at me.

I don't allow a smile to dance across my lips. "Yes. You."

Harry snickers at me, "Is this you trying to get back at me for not sending you my dick?"

I nod.

"Come on, Y/N. You know you've never been able to dominate me."

My brows furrow downwards in frustration. "This time is different."

He chuckles. "Fine. Let's see how long it takes before you cave and beg me to fuck you." Harry crawls towards me on the bed. "I know you ache for me when I'm gone."