Therapist 3 **

Word Count: 7,109
TW: Domrry, Degradation

Alice

  My eyes slide open, seeing an unfamiliar ceiling and briefly panicking before I look beside me and notice Harry sleeping peacefully. His eyes are closed, fluttering gently, and his curls are a beautiful unruly mess atop his head.

I run my hand through his hair, admiring its softness and volume. Harry is so stunning. It still feels like a dream that I've slept with him and am now waking up next to him. His face isn't the one I'm used to waking up next to, but I'm not at all opposed to it.

As I told Harry, I'm still definitely in disbelief that Josh and I are over, but I know it's for the best. I can't help but feel guilty for sleeping with Harry. I know Josh cheated first, and didn't deserve me in the first place, but that doesn't justify cheating on him, too.

We were together for five years. We lived together for four, and were engaged for almost one. I had so much planned for the wedding, too, but all of that is now deleted and forgotten about. There's nothing Josh could do or say to make me change my mind about the end of our relationship, but it still is odd that it's over.

Harry's hand reaches up to stroke mine that's against his face and in his hair, my heart drumming in my chest. His usual rings aren't on his fingers, allowing me to enjoy the naked vulnerability of his hands.

His green eyes flip open slowly, a smile spreading on his face, those alluring dimples digging into his cheeks. "Good morning."

"Good morning," I smile back, his cross tattoo near his left thumb completely distracting me.

"Did you sleep well?"

I nod. "I was very comfortable, actually. Your bed is amazing."

Harry pulls my hand down to his lips and kisses my knuckles, trailing up my arm, pulling me into him and making me giggle. His mouth closes onto mine, and I can't help but let out a small moan of satisfaction. The fact that just his kisses alone get me so aroused is baffling. My core is throbbing just from his sensual touch. I'll never understand how he does it.

He shifts on top of me, his lips never leaving mine. His left hand is beside my head as the other slides down the briefs that I'm wearing. I kick them off, continuing to flick my tongue around his as he drops his own briefs off his body.

"Do you want me?" he asks gruffly before kissing my neck.

"Yes, please," I answer breathlessly.

Harry gazes down at his erection, his hand at the base of it as he sheathes himself into me slowly, that same sore stretching sensation overtaking me.

"Fuck," I moan.

"So wet for me, my pretty girl." His eyes look into mine. "God, look at you."

He starts to gently move in and out of me, my hole tightening and the pressure within me already building from not being allowed to let go last night. Harry drops his fingers between us and presses them against my throbbing clit, a cry of pleasure escaping my throat.

My back arches towards him, my hands on his back as he continues his steady pace. The head of his cock hits that sweet spot inside of me, and I moan loudly, Harry suddenly coming in to kiss me as I do.

"I love to hear you. Want to feel you cum on me, baby."

He thrusts in a little rougher, that same spot being stimulated along with my clit, sending me flying past the edge.

"Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, god," I cry out, my orgasm ripping through me as I tighten hard around Harry, feeling him twitch inside of me.

"That's right," he coos. "See what you get when you wait, baby?"