Sugar Baby 3 **

Tw: brief parental abuse

18+ only

Word count: 7,000

Venus

  Sunday; my last day of freedom before I work every single day until Saturday. I'm so consumed with the memory of last night, that I'm too happy to dread going back to my regular work week. Too happy and way too sore.

Ruby stumbled in much later than me last night, her hair a mess and her makeup matching it. She was shit faced, so incredibly so that I honestly felt bad I didn't stay behind to reach that limit with her. She poured over details through slurs of her new club interest, Damion, and how amazing he was with her. Supposedly, he didn't try to do anything sexual to her, which is a relief.

Of course I'm the first to wake, too energized from my interaction with Harry last night to stay asleep for very long. I decide to make good on my promise, and respond to the text that he already sent me earlier in the morning.

Harry
6:00am
Good morning, darling. Call me when you wake up, there's something I need to talk to you about.

8:30am
Good morning. Should I call now?

My phone begins buzzing with Harry's name at the top almost immediately, a small smile spreading my lips.

"Hi," I answer quietly, stepping out of Ruby's room to head outside.

"Hey," he responds sweetly, his voice so damn deep that it makes me bite my lip. "There's something I have in the works for you as of an hour ago. Think you can meet me for coffee?"

"Maybe. It depends on where."

"Across town so that there's no chance of being seen by someone we know."

I smile wide. "It's kind of hot sneaking around with you."

"Isn't that what you wanted?" Harry asks with an evident smile in his voice.

"Yes," I breathe, squeezing my thighs together to suppress that ache that Harry left me with last night. "Text me the address of where and I can leave in a few minutes."

"Okay," he says smoothly. "And I'm so glad you decided to actually listen to what I told you."

"Don't get used to it," I mutter, giggling slightly.

"If that's how you'll be, then you should get used to the denial that begs to be relieved between those pretty thighs."

My eyes briefly flutter closed, squeezing my legs together yet again. "Whatever."

Harry chuckles. "I'll see you there, Venus."

We hang up, my adrenaline and arousal spiking in time with the other. I rush back into Ruby's room, packing my things after quickly brushing my teeth. I shake her awake gently, but she only groans at me, probably going to have a major hangover when she wakes.

"Hey, I'm going home early," I whisper. "I love you. Text me when you're awake."

Ruby moans again, pulling the blanket back over her shoulder tightly before she turns her back to me. I laugh, leaving her house in a hurry as I pull up the directions that Harry sent me. The location is about thirty minutes away, and I worry about my car making it all that way. I never drive this car more than five minutes away to work or Ruby's, that's it. Thirty minutes is stretching it.

I decide to stop at home to swap cars, heading inside to see my mom and dad eating breakfast together at the dining room table. My father immediately makes eyes with me, the fear that he always strikes within my soul coursing through me.