Best Friend 5 **

Word Count: 4,691
TW: SMUTTTTT

Harry

My eyes slowly ease open to see Anna sleeping peacefully beside me, still naked from last night. I can't help but smile as I gaze at her, my fingers running across her mid section and up the middle of her chest.

I wasn't joking when I said she's dangerous. She's the most addicting woman I've ever met, and I've only known her for a little over a week. Last night exceeded my expectations by a ridiculous amount. Watching her come undone within seconds was enough to push me quickly to my own undoing.

My cock hardens at the thought, pulling my phone out from under the pillow to see if we have enough time before she has to leave. It's only 6:30. We have plenty of time.

I shift my weight on top of her, kissing her neck, then her chest, feeling her stir beneath me. My eyes flick up, seeing her peering down at me sleepily with a small smirk on her lips.

"Good morning," she says shyly.

"It will be." I smile, my lips trailing back up to hers, kissing her gently. "You want me again, Anna?"

"Yes, please." Her head bobs up and down, her eyes opening wider.

I drop my hand between us, rubbing her clit in small, slow circles. She mewls beneath me, her body writhing. I love how responsive she is to my touch.

"You want me to fill you up again, hmm?"

"Yes," she breathes sharply as I move my fingers quicker.

My jaw clenches as I throb, feeling the precum leaking from my tip and onto the soft skin of her belly. I move my hand off of her, positioning myself between her legs to easily slip inside of her.

"Fuck," I groan, leaving myself fully inserted. "Want to always be buried inside of you."

"God, Harry. Please fuck me."

I move my hips back as I quickly push forward, her walls clenching tightly around me. "I have to listen when you beg so nicely."

She bites her lip as her eyes close, her breasts bouncing around as I fuck into her. Anna's hands are on my back, deliciously digging her nails into me, letting me know how good I'm pleasing her.

My fingers touch to her swollen clit again, rubbing her quickly, wanting her to reach her high as I reach mine. "Want you to cum on me. Need to feel it again."

Anna's brows fix together as her mouth opens wide, her hands moving to my biceps to squeeze me tightly.

"I'm gonna—" Her words are lost as she orgasms around me, her walls fluttering and tightening, pushing me to my precipice.

I continue to rub her as she rides out her high, that same tingling sensation spreading throughout my lower abdomen. My hands grip her hips tightly as I ram into her, spilling my release inside of her spurt by spurt as a loud groan pushes past my lips.

"Fuck," I moan, my tense body relaxing and my fingers releasing their grip on her.

Anna's chest is rising and falling quickly, as is mine. I lean down and place a gentle kiss against her lips, savoring the taste of them.

"Good morning," she beams, her hands running from my biceps to my hair.

"Ah, good morning, Anna." I withdraw from her, climbing out of bed to fetch us some clothes to wear. "Would you like to wear some of my boxers and a shirt? Thought it might be more comfortable than your little skirt and top."