11. Lost everything

Lamar sat down on the sofa and let all of his emotion out. He had caused his mother to have problems with the only surviving baby that she had left growing inside of her. Chloe had disappeared and so had his kids. He still did not fully understand the truth about what had happened between Chloe and his father. He felt like his world was being torn apart.
Beth walked in and she looked at him. "Can I get you anything Lamar?." She asked. Feeling for him.

He shook his head

He shook his head. "What the hell has happened in the last 24 hours ... I don't even know what the hell is going on right now." He said to her.

"I was here the night of the party... I don't want to speak out of turn... But your father was very drunk, and Chloe went to him, she sat very close to him, and her body language spoke volumes about what she wanted. Mr Fraser did return the kiss that she very much instigated because she knew what she was doing, whereas he was too drunk to even walk up the stairs afterwards.. his words to her was that he shouldn't have done that before he staggered off... Nobody saw them apart from me... and they didn't see me either, but Chloe had the biggest smile on her face before Miss Charisma came around the corner.." she told him.

"She told me they've been sleeping together...

Beth looked at him. "I think we all know what Chloe's problem is... She misses you and she feels the only way she can get your attention is to do this..."

"by doing this and saying the things she is saying, she is on a suicide mission..

"And would it be the first time that she's walked into danger, even hurt herself... for Chloe, I think she feels that what would she have to lose if you didn't take her back... and your kids are another string to her bow... because until they are older, you will always be around, and she will always be a part of your life..." she paused. " go to the hospital and be with your mama, because I know how much you love her, and I know that you would never have intentionally hurt her or the baby... you're a nice person Lamar... a good man... You know what you have to do to make this right with your mama..."

———

"So, the babies heart rate has dipped a little bit. I think she is distressed... so we are going to induce labour, but there doesn't seem to be any other problems at this point... You are three weeks away from your birthdate is that right?" The doctor asked.

Charisma nodded. " yes... I miscarried the other two babies she was one of a set of triplets... I just need to know that she is gonna be okay." She said beginning to get upset.

Keegan stayed with her and held her hand. He squeezed it when she started to cry. "she's going to be fine, she's our daughter, which means she's a fighter..."'

"Giving birth three weeks early is not uncommon and if the baby is a good weight and healthy we wouldn't even see a reason why she would need to be in the NICU

"Giving birth three weeks early is not uncommon and if the baby is a good weight and healthy we wouldn't even see a reason why she would need to be in the NICU... we would just ask you to stay for a couple of days to make sure she's feeding and she's responding..." he smiled. "It seems to me, like the fall that you had, or the push that you received has just brought labour on a little bit quicker than anybody would've anticipated.."

"You hear that, my baby girl wants to make an appearance, she wants to meet us..." Keegan said trying hard to keep Charisma's spirits up.
Charisma pulled her hand away from him. "C... I love you.. don't pull away from me please.. not now.."

"Have you been sleeping with her." She said as they prepped Charisma to induce the birth.

He stared at her. "What the hell Charisma... I can't believe you're asking me that...

"She told Lamar that you and her...." She paused. "She said you're fucking her... she told him she has a new man and that man is you.."

He shook his head. "No C.. no way... I thought that he knew about the kiss because she told me she had told him about us, and that is the only thing that I knew it could be...

"You've spoken to her?...
She shook her head.

"C please..." he said, looking at her, his eyes, begging her for forgiveness, to believe him.

"We need to take you down to the delivery suite Charisma... Mr Fraser are you coming!.." the doctor asked.

"I don't want him there..." she said.

"C... come on... I wanna be there for you... I swear to you this is fucking bullshit... please believe me..."

"I can't right now Keegan..." she said as she was taken out of the room.

Keegan sat on the bed and he held his head in his hands. He was so upset, he didn't understand why Chloe would do this. He looked to the side as the door opened and he saw Lamar.
"You better move from me now...

"I need to know that she's okay...

"I told you to fucking move from me...

"She told me you slept with her

"She told me you slept with her... she told me to my face... she said it started with the kiss at the house...

"What part of what I just said to you do you not understand..."

"Dad!...

"We kissed, I was drunk... I don't fucking remember, not one second of it... I told yo mama she knows about it there's been nothing between me and her since... But I'm sitting here while yo mother is downstairs giving birth...but she can't stand to see me in the room with her, my baby girl is being born early because of you... AND I CANT FUCKING BE THERE!..."
Out of nowhere, he flung Lamar against the wall and held him there by his throat.
"I don't wanna see you again... I don't want you working in my business either... as of now yo ass is cut off... everything I've ever given you I want it back with fucking interest... the Bugatti I pay the lease.. the fucking house you live in... I want it all back... and I wasn't lying when I said to you that anything happens to that baby girl down there, I am going to find you and make you fucking pay for it.."

Lamar had tears in his eyes. "I didn't mean to push her... you have got to believe me, I didn't mean to do that I would never hurt mom!.."

"Get the fuck out of here and don't look back... as of now me and you are fucking done Lamar!... and you better find that ex bitch of yours before I do, because she's gonna wish she never fucking crossed me after this!.." he told him straight and almost threw him out the door by his throat.

Both of them were deep in their feelings, both of them screwed over by Chloe, and now she had disappeared with Lamar's kids, and Lamar just stood completely defeated. He had lost everything. And the last person in the world that he would ever want to hurt, was charisma, and he had done that....