38. A shock

".... how are you feeling today?."

" Sick, I feel sick all the time to the pit of my stomach... I have never felt so paranoid in my life. They raped me Chris, they treated my body like it was nothing..."

"Well, you're here now, and you're safe, that is all that matters... Just to think it's his own family that did that to you, his own nephews?.." he shook his head. "I think you're better away from him and that family."

"it wasn't his fault, he didn't know what was going to happen. I'm not gonna blame Marcus for this... But if he would've been around more for me then I wouldn't have to go off and try to find company and pleasure elsewhere." Tonya said.

Chris looked at her son. "is there any way at all that he could find out where you are...

"No, I ditched my cell phone, so he couldn't track me, I picked up my son from LA, and I made sure that I wasn't followed anywhere, and I gave the Nanny no forwarding details

"No, I ditched my cell phone, so he couldn't track me, I picked up my son from LA, and I made sure that I wasn't followed anywhere, and I gave the Nanny no forwarding details.... He doesn't have a clue and I want it to stay that way. I don't want to see Marcus again.." she told him.

Chris sat down and held her hands. "you don't have to... But you do have his son here, and I'm a father myself... I get to see my kids once or twice a year because my ex lives in another fucking country thousands of miles away... if he feels like I do about mine when it comes to his kids, he's gonna come looking for him and he will not leave any stone unturned."

Tonya nodded. " I just want things to die down a bit and then maybe I'll talk to him about having access to him... But right now Chris, I can't face him. You need to understand that and you need to make sure that I don't see him... i'm relying on you to help me out." She told him.

"And I said I will... but I need to leave and head to the club and make everything look normal. In case he just pops up from nowhere or his fucking nephew Keegan does...

Tonya grabbed his hand as he stood up. "Have you got a spare hour, I need you right now let's go back to bed..."
He smiled and of course obliged.

————-

"... where are my two favourite girls off to?."

"We were about to go and see Venice and Lani." Charisma said, as Keegan walked in. "Where did you end up last night?.."