50. GONE!

".... What is it you can tell me?..." Keegan said to Darren.

"... there was a woman here on the night that Lena went missing... I checked back over the CCTV.. she was Asian, I have seen her before she is known in Japan as an Ane-San...

Keegan frowned. "What the hell... Ane-San that is only used by the Yakuza... why is she here..."

"The CCTV footage had her looking straight at Lena the whole time she was here... and as Lena left, so did she... and she was followed by two Japanese men..."

"What the fuck!

"What the fuck!." Keegan said. He called Nash.

"Sup!." Nash answered.

"Why would the Yakuza be coming here watching us?." He said.

"What are you talking about?.." Nash said.

"Lena was followed out of the club by a woman and 2 men... the woman is the wife of some mother fucker high up in the Yakuza...

"I had a few issues with them over suppliers when I was in Russia... but it was resolved..."

"If they have Lena... we may never get her back man!.." Keegan said with emphasis. "Those mother fuckers don't play... but what we need to find out is why they are targeting us..."

Nash agreed and as Keegan ended the call. He looked at Darren. "I need to be able to trust you man... if you just run clubs and you're just a businessman.. tell me how you knew she was an Ane-San?..." he asked him.
Darren looked at him, Keegan grabbed him by his shirt and slammed him against the wall. "I want a fucking answer!...NOW!..."

"I used to do some work for ..... Jenson back in the day.. just street level, in LA ... I came up against the Yakuza when I was selling...

"You're screwing yo ex bosses wife?... between you Blake and Chris... I should shoot every single one of you mother fuckers in the head... none of you give me fucking trusted!"

"I love Lena, I didn't ever think that I would've end up with her, but I would never do anything to hurt her. I'm just telling you what I'm seeing. If it had anything to do with me then I would've kept quiet and not told you anything.." he said.

Keegan let him go. "Something fucking crazy is going on... Tonya has also gone missing...

"Well if you're looking for the link here Keegan, you are barking up the wrong tree... Blake may fancy yo wife... But that's as deep as it gets. There is no hidden agenda here... I want to find Lena, just as much as you do.. in fact more..."

Keegan just looked at him.

———

"Fucking Yakuza.." Marlon said, he was shocked. "Didn't we stop that shit with them back like 15 years ago..."