28. Deadly

Keegan got back to the house and the first thing he did was check on Antonia. He was completely smitten with her. He didn't think that he would have another child after such a long break from having the twins. He actually felt complete for the first time. His father was dead, there seemed to be a cautious peace and calm between the Taylors and Frasers at the moment. Yes, he did have to sort out his own sons out, and he would tomorrow as he had said. But the one thing that he was truly happy about, was the fact that he and Charisma were in a good place for the first time in a long, long while.

He got changed and slipped into bed beside her, enveloping her in his arms. "Hey.." he whispered gently kissing her neck.

She woke and turned over looking at him

She woke and turned over looking at him. She smiled. "Back in one piece then.."

He laughed. "I met Blake... and you're definitely better off with me.." he said and kissed her neck some more. "Now earlier we were discussing these titties... so let's get back to that.."

"Have you had them on your mind all night?." She sniggered.

"Yep!." He said and pulled the covers right back so he could get at her more easily, easing her out of her thong, and making her laugh.

————-

Tonya danced like a pro, she loved being on show. Her facial expressions and the way she moved her body had the boys wide eyed with their eyebrows raised.
Arlen looked at Josh. "Bro I'm going home man... I'm not gonna be party to this... it's late and I need to see Dakota." He said.

Josh nodded in agreement. "Yep, I've seen enough... have fun boys..." he said and left with Arlen.
Leaving Tonya with Keane, Keegan and Kent.

"Come here!." Keegan said coaxing her on to his lap. "Give me a lap dance, face away from me.."

Tonya was in her element, she loved being the centre of attention, she walked over, sat on Keegan's lap, and danced for him, Keane reached over and gripped her breast hard, making her wince and then the boys went into overdrive

Tonya was in her element, she loved being the centre of attention, she walked over, sat on Keegan's lap, and danced for him, Keane reached over and gripped her breast hard, making her wince and then the boys went into overdrive. Tonya was theirs for the night and she didn't seem to mind.

—-

Arlen looked at Josh as they drove back. "Why do you look so smug?."

"Man Nash is gonna freak the fuck out!.. but it is payback for trying to get mom to be his fuck toy for all those years..."