17. Trying

Keegan joined his uncles at a bar. He arrived with Anton, Isaiah and Tian. He shook his head when he saw Nash and Marlon happily entertaining some girls.
"Ah here he is... the man of the moment..." Nash said. "Nice of you to show up nephew.."
A couple of the girls who were dressed in next to nothing made their way to Keegan.
"Uh-uh.. he's married and his wife will kill you... you can stay here with me" he told them.

 you can stay here with me" he told them

Keegan wasn't interested anyway. He knew what his uncles were like and he was happy to leave them to it. He ordered a drink and sat with his sons. Nash made his way over to him. "This mother fucker will be here in a second and if I don't get the answer I need I'm ending his life right here tonight so that we send a message that the Taylor mafia is back.. and still on top.."

"It sounds to me like you've already made up yo mind that that is what you want to do.." Keegan said. "And I told you that I wasn't getting involved in anything other than being the face of the organisation...

"Being the face of the organisation puts you right there... people see you, they see him die.. they know we mean business." Nash said. "Man what is up with you... you've been as quiet as hell since we got here?.."

"I have bridges to mend with my sons... I have a newborn baby at home just a couple of weeks old... and I have an amazingly smart and sexy woman waiting for me.. so home is where I want to be right now... so point him out, I'll cap his ass as soon as he walks in, his minions can run back to whoever will listen and say the Taylor mafia is back.. and we can get on the next flight outta here."

"And we still need to know who blew the fucking storage facility sky high!.."

"You need to work on that not me... you do know I have to be careful out here... if people realise I'm here... they are gonna come asking about Charisma... and there will be even more bodies on me that will be added to this.." Keegan said.

Tian, Isaiah and Anton all knew that Keegan was missing home. He had left things in a bad place when he flew off to Saudi. His and his 3 son's relationship had completely broken down. He had always been able to fix things before but this time he couldn't and it was playing on him.

————-

Charisma FaceTimed Keegan. He picked up within a second. "C...

 "C