4. Goading

"I see you got your hair done in the end." Venice said to Lani as she sipped her cocktail.

"I did..." she smiled. "if there is one thing I know, it is that Chloe is the bomb at doing hair... I wouldn't go anywhere else.." she realised what she was saying, and looked around sheepishly to see if Chantal and Lamar were in earshot.

"Sis, you can talk about her, I know that you're friends... It's all good as long as she's not here I'm happy" Lamar said as Chantal was off, talking to Charlotte over the other side of the garden.

"Well, I shouldn't really be telling anyone, but I'm going to... She has a new man" Lani said.
Lamar raised his eyebrows.
"Are you okay with that Mar Mar?." She asked.

He held his hands up. "I'm happy for her... Me and her are done, she's a great mother to the kids and she deserves some of her own happiness... Seriously, I'm good with it.." he said.

"What's going on over here" Keegan said joining his kids. Trying to put the conversations with Charisma about Chloe behind him and enjoy the evening.

 Trying to put the conversations with Charisma about Chloe behind him and enjoy the evening

"We're just talking daddy." Venice said giving him a hug. "That was such a nice thing that you did for mom and aunt Lena."

"You would think so, right." He said.

"What does that mean?" Lani said.

"Sometimes there is no pleasing yo mama." He told them.

"Well, Lamar is now a happy man with the news that Chloe has a new man" Venice said in front of everyone.

"good, I'm also glad about that because maybe that means yo mama can get off my fucking balls" Keegan snapped, and suddenly walked inside.

"Woah! What did I say.." Venice said a little taken back by her father's tone.

" he literally went from 0 to 100 in a second"
Lani said.

Lamar furrowed his brow. "Aye mom..

Charisma heard her name, and she walked over to see them with a smile on her face. "Hello, my babies... are you having fun?.."

"Can I talk to you for a second." He said getting up and taking her to one side.

"What is it you're worrying me?." She said looking at him.

"Dad is in a hell of a mood...

She rolled her eyes. " We've just had a few words that's all, when is he ever not in a mood?" She said.

"Why would you be on dad's balls about Chloe?"
Lamar asked her.

"Why would you be on dad's balls about Chloe?"Lamar asked her