30. Searching

".... What the fuck happened here?.."

Keane was pale. "You don't know...

"Know what?." Josh said after he had just walked into the trap and found Keane and the mess of the place.

Keane swallowed hard

Keane swallowed hard. "Leyton bro... he's something else...

"What the fuck are you talking about?...

"We took it too far with Tonya last night bro..." he shook his head. "Keegan and Kent wanted to up the anti... they were mixing uppers with alcohol and it got crazy....she kept saying no but he wasn't listening...

Josh narrowed his eyes. And then he ran upstairs, he saw the restraints on the 4 corners of the bed posts. He saw the empty bottles and packets of drugs. He saw the blood on the floor. He grabbed Keane and he shoved him against the wall hard almost winding him. "What the fuck happened up here... are you telling me that yall raped her?."

Keane looked at his brother. He couldn't lie. He felt bad. "Yeah... we all did... but you saw what she was like when she got here...

Josh punched his brother and then hit him again until he went down. "It was supposed to be mutual and consensual, don't you get that if a woman says no or stop it means SHE AINT IN TO IT NO MORE!....you fucking lil punk!.. where the fuck are my sons!.." he snapped. "And where the hell is Tonya...

"Leyton... he umm.... He lost it bro... he had a knife, he pinned Keegan down and he severed part of his dick man... it was hanging on by a thread!." He said feeling sick. "He then broke Kent's leg by stamping on his knee... he let Tonya go and he got outta there...."

Josh shook his head. "You fucking idiots.. ALL OF YOU!..." he left quickly, heading to see if he could find out where his sons were right now. Arlen was walking in and the same time and saw him.

"Bro.. sup?.." he said with a furrowed brow.

"They raped her... last night... Tonya... the 3 of them raped her.." he said not able to take in what he was saying himself.

Arlen then felt terrible, they had left her with a man they knew was a rapist as in Keegan and Keane who had broken in the young girls that he trafficked against their will. "Man what were we thinking... how the hell did we not even think that was gonna go left..."

"They need to be put down like fucking dogs!.." Josh said.

Arlen looked at Keane who was nursing his bloody lip. He shook his head.
" I don't know why you two are acting like this... You were the ones who invited her to the trap, and you walked away and left her there and Josh you should know how your son is around women..." he said.

"And you're my brother... I expect you to speak the fuck up and say something not join in with them.."

Josh and Arlen headed off to find Kent and Keegan.