27. Kiss and tell pt1

"... man, a threesome with a hot Latina... I would be up for that... is she good for just any twins or is it you and Arlen in particular .. I mean, me and Leyton can bang that.." Keane said dapping Josh.

" Keane said dapping Josh

"... you're just plain filth... of course you would bang her.. you bang everything... how is Ebony by the way?." Josh said and everyone laughed.

"... she's saying that baby is mine, that is bull... she called dad and asked for him to help her... he put me on her protection... yes, I'm fucking her but I'm wrapping up... I don't know who the father of that baby is.. that happened before I started playing with her..." Keane said. "It is prolly dads but she knows to keep her mouth shut..."

"She doesn't know how." Arlen said. "That girl tells everyone from the rooftops, like every dick she takes is an achievement..."

Keane laughed. "Exactly... why don't you call Tonya... I know Nash is out tonight... tell her to come here and we can all have some fun with her..."

Josh laughed. "She wouldn't even think about it.."

"Trust me.. I think she would." Arlen said. "She's obviously a ho... Nash knows how to pick em...

"Yeah he chose mom..." Keane laughed.

Arlen looked at him straight faced. "What the fuck are you implying...

"Bro sit down" Josh said, dapping Keane for his comment

"Bro sit down" Josh said, dapping Keane for his comment. "She did fuck our uncle... and ran away to New York with our fake pops... then she got close to the real pops... I still think she fucked pops..." he shook his head.

Arlen furrowed his brow. "What the fuck has gotten into you... this is mom we're talking about...

"She's not all sweetness and light... she was supposedly raped by Kirby... her words, she thought it was dad... fuck that shit.. she knew it wasn't him so she let him hit anyway cos she had some excuse to blame it on... think of all the men she ran to in the past... you knew more than me cos I was elsewhere... getting mine with Nijada!...

Arlen remembered some of the men that had come around Charisma. "That asshole who hit mom about and then hit me... she ran away from him.. and he came to LA and found us...