24. Seductresses

"Nana.." Aimee came running out of Chloe's friend's door when she saw Charisma.

"Hey you.. are you okay?.."

"Yeah I'm painting a picture for daddy... can you give it to him..." she asked her.

"You can give it to him yourself.." Charisma said, giving her a hug.
Chloe just stood back. Charisma could see that the kids were fine. Christopher was his usual self his head stuck in his game, headphones on listening to music. Nothing had changed for him. He didn't seem fazed about anything. Aimee was her usual vibrant self also.

Charisma looked at Chloe as they went off to play again

Charisma looked at Chloe as they went off to play again. "You need to come with me back to Lamar with the kids... you will see that his intention is not to take them from you... but to support you with them they are half of both of you and that will never change.. Chloe you are going to need to put getting back with Lamar out of your mind and work on yourself..."

She nodded. "Will you help me... I just want to feel halfway normal again..."

"Yes, and I think you know that you need professional help...because I don't want to see anyone in the despair that you were in and Lamar doesn't either... lets get them and their things together....and we will get outta here" she told her.

—————

"She was gonna kill herself..."
Lamar breathed out deeply, shocked at how she was just not the person he once knew.

"She's not well Mar... we all thought she came out of hospital was put on antidepressants and it was all dealt with, but it wasn't... because then she had to deal with seeing you with Chantal...it is still so raw for her and it was taken out of her hands...

"I can't forget....What she said about dad though...

"Yes it was wrong

"Yes it was wrong... she was desperately trying to hold on to you... and she did it completely wrong because her head has not been right since Peyton messed with those pain killers she was on... she was such a fierce badass before that and you know she was... she was not a drug taker... she was not a huge drinker either... but when someone is given something that they are not used to, it can mess with their system entirely and make them do crazy shit that is way out of character....